So the Zone has flopped and lied about ticket sales 👀

godneyjspears

Okay so a few days ago The Zone ticket website showed pretty much completely sold out time slots for at the first week and then limited tickets available for quite a few dates after that however now if you look it basically looks like very few people have bought any tickets at all other than the first 3 days and even opening day has loads of time slots that have lots of tickets still available so basically it flopped hard and they lied about it being sold out :watrusayin:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well no one should be suprised as Britney is no more relevant for a general public expect being known for shaving her head. And it is well deserved work of conservatorship team. 

Let's be honest in the last 12 years only 12 years only Circus had a really nice era that had huge promotion, maybe at that time Britney was not on the same level as she was before breakdown but people gave her credit as it was her comeback, she seemed like she is coming back to form and people really wanted her to succeed. And she looked great, she had positive energy and basically you could feel good vibes. And people hope that soon she will be fully back to what she was in 1998-2005.

But then Famme Fatale happened. First of all Britney didn't look so great. She looked kind of fat, swollen from meds. And she seemed so different than in Circus. Music was well produced but they were promoting her as a dedicated mother and songs and performances were totally against this image of a good mother. Lyrics were ****, mostly about partying. And although singles manager to go high on a lists but it was a begging of fakes and carrying more about Britney brand not Britney artis. And I think for everyone is was obvious that something was off, you couldn't feel positive vibes as during Circus and performances were worse, its the time when very sticked interviews started. But that time it worked good for conservatorship team as no one asked about it and people felt it what's best for Britney. 

And then X Facot happened, the worst thing in Britney's carrier, she was totally off of it, seemed like she wanted to be anywhere else. It was pure tradegy. Plus Jason Trawick, fiance supervising his wife to be, it seemed so awkward. But Britney still was a hot name although her star was shining less and less. And it helped to destroy whole image of Circus, of a comeback, again people started to see that she is not well, not normal. 

And then Britney Jean happened, first real flop album without strong promo. Only Work ***** became a worldwide hit. But the whole album floped and was not sold well. And sticked interviews kept going, a feeling that something was off was still there. But the only one thing Britney looked better. But it was another move of conservatorship team to kill Britneys carrier and make her irrelevant for a general public. But they were just thinking of money. 

And then Vegas happened. Although it was economical success it killed her carrier in my opinion. They closed her there. And year by year she was getting more and more irrelevant for the general public. 

And Glory although it was the best era after Circus but lack of promotion and everything that happened in 2011-2015 made this album to flop. And it just confirmed Britney is not a A list star anymore. She looked the best in years, had the most positive energy but let's be honest only hard fans know that Glory was released. Make me was a flop, Slumber Party same. 

Michael Jackson was a person than people felt that something was off, but at least he never had awful performance, never failed in his career, even though Invisible was selling worse but still it was whole MJ, Rock my world was great. And even on This is It movie you can see that maybe he was weak in his physical health, but it was the same great MJ, same dance, voice. And in all 2009 This is It Tour was completed sold out within minutes 4 years after his trial. Because although he had his problems he as a artist was authentic and never lowered his level. 

But in Britney case she failed as a artist. No one wants to come to pay for playback show when singer even doesn't dance great. Its no wonder she is irrelevant now and is not selling, her team made sure that people think she is crazy but compered to MJ she doesn't keep her artistic level high. 

Watching her dancing Slave for you and other old choreograpies is a pain and a look of great past that is gone for good. 

Back in years in Poland we had lots of articles about her, currently almost no news and although people have sympathy for her they don't see her as a great artist and while looking at her costumes she performes in they think she looks like a cheap strip club dancer. 

And looking at sales of Domination and In The Zone it seems conservatorship team collects fruits of their work from 2011-now. They made her irrelevant. 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Well no one should be suprised as Britney is no more relevant for a general public expect being known for shaving her head. And it is well deserved work of conservatorship team. 

Let's be honest in the last 12 years only 12 years only Circus had a really nice era that had huge promotion, maybe at that time Britney was not on the same level as she was before breakdown but people gave her credit as it was her comeback, she seemed like she is coming back to form and people really wanted her to succeed. And she looked great, she had positive energy and basically you could feel good vibes. And people hope that soon she will be fully back to what she was in 1998-2005.

But then Famme Fatale happened. First of all Britney didn't look so great. She looked kind of fat, swollen from meds. And she seemed so different than in Circus. Music was well produced but they were promoting her as a dedicated mother and songs and performances were totally against this image of a good mother. Lyrics were ****, mostly about partying. And although singles manager to go high on a lists but it was a begging of fakes and carrying more about Britney brand not Britney artis. And I think for everyone is was obvious that something was off, you couldn't feel positive vibes as during Circus and performances were worse, its the time when very sticked interviews started. But that time it worked good for conservatorship team as no one asked about it and people felt it what's best for Britney. 

And then X Facot happened, the worst thing in Britney's carrier, she was totally off of it, seemed like she wanted to be anywhere else. It was pure tradegy. Plus Jason Trawick, fiance supervising his wife to be, it seemed so awkward. But Britney still was a hot name although her star was shining less and less. And it helped to destroy whole image of Circus, of a comeback, again people started to see that she is not well, not normal. 

And then Britney Jean happened, first real flop album without strong promo. Only Work ***** became a worldwide hit. But the whole album floped and was not sold well. And sticked interviews kept going, a feeling that something was off was still there. But the only one thing Britney looked better. But it was another move of conservatorship team to kill Britneys carrier and make her irrelevant for a general public. But they were just thinking of money. 

And then Vegas happened. Although it was economical success it killed her carrier in my opinion. They closed her there. And year by year she was getting more and more irrelevant for the general public. 

And Glory although it was the best era after Circus but lack of promotion and everything that happened in 2011-2015 made this album to flop. And it just confirmed Britney is not a A list star anymore. She looked the best in years, had the most positive energy but let's be honest only hard fans know that Glory was released. Make me was a flop, Slumber Party same. 

Michael Jackson was a person than people felt that something was off, but at least he never had awful performance, never failed in his career, even though Invisible was selling worse but still it was whole MJ, Rock my world was great. And even on This is It movie you can see that maybe he was weak in his physical health, but it was the same great MJ, same dance, voice. And in all 2009 This is It Tour was completed sold out within minutes 4 years after his trial. Because although he had his problems he as a artist was authentic and never lowered his level. 

But in Britney case she failed as a artist. No one wants to come to pay for playback show when singer even doesn't dance great. Its no wonder she is irrelevant now and is not selling, her team made sure that people think she is crazy but compered to MJ she doesn't keep her artistic level high. 

Watching her dancing Slave for you and other old choreograpies is a pain and a look of great past that is gone for good. 

Back in years in Poland we had lots of articles about her, currently almost no news and although people have sympathy for her they don't see her as a great artist and while looking at her costumes she performes in they think she looks like a cheap strip club dancer. 

And looking at sales of Domination and In The Zone it seems conservatorship team collects fruits of their work from 2011-now. They made her irrelevant. 

You can tell they cause their own demise, Britney was always good at spotting trends and knowing what her audience likes. Ever since Circus, she always had forward thinking ideas that they just ignore because she’s stupid and they’re not.

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

You can tell they cause their own demise, Britney was always good at spotting trends and knowing what her audience likes. Ever since Circus, she always had forward thinking ideas that they just ignore because she’s stupid and they’re not.

Who wants to buy Britney Spears that currently is just a badly sold product, when you have Beyonce with her great vision, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, authentic Adele or Lana Del Rey, hard working Jennifer Lopez that is again on her peak, great Shakira with her dancing and positive energy. 

And Britney? Doesn't dance as she used to, doesn't sing live and seems so fake and stressed in everything she does. 

29 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Earlier on I was watching a 2003 interview where Britney talks abour MATM being the first single of ITZ. She says "yeah the record label didn't want ir to be the first single you know" and looking at camera and says "I shouldn't even be saying this but screw it" and the look in her face omg! It was a massive "F!ck you" look.

I feel like she's always been giving us clues but no one ever listened

37 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

Agree, however it would have been nice to mention there that if she doesn't perform as she should is partly due because of the meds, and partly because she didn't wanna do it (it's no secrer she always wanted to retire and have a big southern family).

1 hour ago, AliciaBitch said:

Who wants to buy Britney Spears that currently is just a badly sold product, when you have Beyonce with her great vision, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, authentic Adele or Lana Del Rey, hard working Jennifer Lopez that is again on her peak, great Shakira with her dancing and positive energy. 

And Britney? Doesn't dance as she used to, doesn't sing live and seems so fake and stressed in everything she does. 

All of your examples are lame too, honestly.  Lana Del Rey is a snooze, Adele is redundant, Beyonce is self-righteous, Taylor is always victimizing herself, Ariana Grande is a non-topic outside of pre-teens.... I just want someone to make an album that IWANT TO BUY!  Hopefully Carly Rae Jepsen's B-sides for Dedicated comes out soon.  Carly Rae is the only popstar giving quality pop right now. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, AliciaBitch said:

And that’s the stupid thing about them, they went to such psychotic lengths to control her like some science experiment. I mean you can tell they were experimenting with medications as each era she acts so different. I mean Circus era she put up with it but hearing that she had many fits and always arguing with Larry, that’s probably when they started thinking of using medications to “control” her because that era she was really normal, fed up naturally but she didn’t act weird until later in the era. 

5 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Good music sells which is what Britney gives

i hope they flop and flop and finally get her free. cause they killed her as person and as an artist. She is pop legend but mostly she is known for her previous accolades. After 2008 she never was the best. She always was bad or ok. That Team should really be in a guinnes book for killing Britneys career. 

I hope this thing is such a financial failure that they close it down completely. And her Broadway show too. Honestly, I don’t know what they expect, no fan is gonna support it knowing everything that’s happening with B. Most of the GP probably even know about it. They’re counting on walk-in sales which usually fill in day of. So it’s definitely a gamble and I hate that they’re tarnishing her legacy like this. She’s basically a side show nostalgia act. It’s sad. 

22 hours ago, jordeezy said:

This should be the type of thing that is in the lobby outside of the theater in Vegas, not a separate event to be paid for.  So lame.  

I can't see this doing well past opening day since word will spread thanks to the power of social media.  Judging from the pics of what it looks which is ****, this will fail.  The thing will be open till April  and I can't see how they think they will make much or any money off this.

They were able to sell a lot of stuff before, but always with our support. I wonder how it's going to sell now, obviously some of the GP will go because they don't know **** about Britney's situation but the fans... You know it was mostly the fans who were buying all those expensive tickets, perfumes, etc all the time.... I hope it fails bad, not just because it's wrong atm, but it just looks cheap, as you can see in previous posts... :ohdear:

56 minutes ago, Nickey said:

They were able to sell a lot of stuff before, but always with our support. I wonder how it's going to sell now, obviously some of the GP will go because they don't know **** about Britney's situation but the fans... You know it was mostly the fans who were buying all those expensive tickets, perfumes, etc all the time.... I hope it fails bad, not just because it's wrong atm, but it just looks cheap, as you can see in previous posts... :ohdear:

I think the GP might be catching up on the situation! Fans on Twitter were able to trend #FreeBritney ww and with Cher tweeting about it might have gotten more attention 

On 1/27/2020 at 10:19 AM, jordeezy said:

This should be the type of thing that is in the lobby outside of the theater in Vegas, not a separate event to be paid for.  So lame.  

A lot of artists have done things like this. I think Mariah did the same in Asia to promote her album. It’s just that this one is extremely cheap and tacky 

Archived