The Cringe

none

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think the thing that made her shine was the diversity of her performance. Not every single song had hardcore choreo and even the ones that did were executed perfectly. Atm she cant even execure her easier choreo perfecty so it would make sense for her to go back to basics and do what she did earlier in her career. The problem with that is that she seems to have severe problems just standing still and doing slower movements so who knows how that would work.

Also I feel like she used to looks so "epic" doing less impressive movements

rs_464x332-160205113202-Feb_05_2016_1117tumblr_nj1hn8ktaz1t3ql7bo3_500.thumb.giftumblr_lyzqvzGS8o1r7xwbyo1_500.gif

But these days she just looks like she is half assing when she does something simple

tumblr_pe526eshy11w48wlho1_250.gifvbritney-spears-piece-of-me-tour.gif

she also has so many awkward facial expressions that take away any epicness (Not all the time but it happened a lot last year)

AmusingUnfitJumpingbean-size_restricted.aQbp3-.gif

as more complex as Toxic is, most fans/GP remember the moves that appeared 'easier' to do, like these

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

over these

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

21 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think the thing that made her shine was the diversity of her performance. Not every single song had hardcore choreo and even the ones that did were executed perfectly. Atm she cant even execure her easier choreo perfecty so it would make sense for her to go back to basics and do what she did earlier in her career. The problem with that is that she seems to have severe problems just standing still and doing slower movements so who knows how that would work.

Also I feel like she used to looks so "epic" doing less impressive movements

rs_464x332-160205113202-Feb_05_2016_1117tumblr_nj1hn8ktaz1t3ql7bo3_500.thumb.giftumblr_lyzqvzGS8o1r7xwbyo1_500.gif

But these days she just looks like she is half assing when she does something simple

tumblr_pe526eshy11w48wlho1_250.gifvbritney-spears-piece-of-me-tour.gif

she also has so many awkward facial expressions that take away any epicness (Not all the time but it happened a lot last year)

AmusingUnfitJumpingbean-size_restricted.aQbp3-.gif

She was crying in the last GIF...I think it's mean to call that an 'awkward face expression' :ehum:

On 10/19/2019 at 8:56 PM, gabrielflorin01 said:

Maybe she should try a less-demanding choreography?

That was literally the last two years of POM Where she simplified choreo and then didn’t even bother doing THAT.

i just hope she finds passion and love flr performing and singing for the sake of performing and singing

16 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

She literally looks like the joker in 2018. Mental health is a real *****

And I wonder how much comments like this have impacted her mental health? She literally feels the need to apologise for how she looks in every IG post because people like you can’t let it go even when she’s at rock bottom

3 hours ago, BradAdamson said:

And I wonder how much comments like this have impacted her mental health? She literally feels the need to apologise for how she looks in every IG post because people like you can’t let it go even when she’s at rock bottom

It’s a fact. Her makeup and appearance looks genuinely scary/off in the videos

This post is low key vicious. She had a lot on her plate, and she was low key forced to do this tour. 

I get so tired of people coming for her looks, and calling her dancing spastic. If you hate it so much, why are you even a fan? Go stan someone else, if you hate it so much. 

...meanwhile the real stans are here supporting her, and excited for when she gets to come back (if she comes back).

15 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

didn't know that's what the rules say about being a stan

Do you not have the "Ultimate Britney Stan Rule Guide" that is mailed to all real stans? 

To me a stan is supportive especially during a hard time. It was the "stans" in 2007/8 that got her into this mess by helping push forward the narrative that she was crazy. You are comparing a teen to a woman who in her late 30's. There are going to be differences, not to mention she was going through a lot personally during that tour.  

Just breathe, and spend your thinking time on positive things. :)

8 hours ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Do you not have the "Ultimate Britney Stan Rule Guide" that is mailed to all real stans? 

To me a stan is supportive especially during a hard time. It was the "stans" in 2007/8 that got her into this mess by helping push forward the narrative that she was crazy. You are comparing a teen to a woman who in her late 30's. There are going to be differences, not to mention she was going through a lot personally during that tour.  

Just breathe, and spend your thinking time on positive things. :)

must have gotten lost in the mail, I haven't considered myself a stan since 2005 if that helps :pieceofwhat:

I was comparing the onstage charisma, not her physical or mental state

Archived