I'm still not over it

Β 

BOMT Paris 2000

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

BOMT Paris 2018

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Β 

And 2000ney had live vocals too! It's like watching two different people.Β 

I don't get why she didn't just do the simple bomt chorus choreography in pom. Not the original music video harder version, the simple one she used to do in 99 and 00 while singing live (like in this gif).Β 

I have to admit I hate that bomt dancebreak, the same one she did at the Grammys, but the POM tour version is just disgusting. The original pom bomt performance was nice and clean though, but of course she had to **** up the second chorus choreography, the dancebreak and fill the whole thing with knee bending and f**king breast explosion

Β 

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

I love it when people here are like "BuT HeR eNeRjY wAs GreAt" wtf does all that energy do when you are flailing around looking like a clown with epilepsy?? I prefer 2016ney who was still able to do precise movements with a little bit less energy.

I'm actually one of the people defending her energy in the POM tour. I've seen it live, front row, and she was explosive and even charismatic. But I totally agree with you, the choreography were horrendous for the most part and when she had nothing to do she filled the space with f**king spastic moves and tics. It was a huge messΒ 

35 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I'm actually one of the people defending her energy in the POM tour. I've seen it live, front row, and she was explosive and even charismatic. But I totally agree with you, the choreography were horrendous for the most part and when she had nothing to do she filled the space with f**king spastic moves and tics. It was a huge messΒ 

i saw it live too and I felt bad for her. It was like watching a nervous child who had 50 Red Bull and nervous ticks perform mediocre choreography to amazing music.

wth happened to her in 2017? even when you compare her with 2015-2016, it's like watching two different people performing. I'd rather watch sedated FFney than thisΒ 

it was so nice being a fan in summer of 2015 and then 2016, because it really felt like she was going to be a bit like her old self again.Β 

It is an 18 years difference between those two thoughΒ :rihstare:

You know a teen has more energy than someone in their mid 30's, right?Β Like, no matter if you're a performer with a legendary career or a baker, time and mother nature will still get to you. No one gets away with this. Maybe she should try a less-demandingΒ choreography?

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I love it when people here are like "BuT HeR eNeRjY wAs GreAt" wtf does all that energy do when you are flailing around looking like a clown with epilepsy?? I prefer 2016ney who was still able to do precise movements with a little bit less energy.

this is why I always say that Britney shines when she does less

I know people here like the ITZ era due to the more complicated dancing, but I think that was there to supplement the lack of vocals. I liked BOMT-OIDIA eras more because the dances looked more simple yet the execution was perfect and fluid. I'd rather have something as simple as this where she shines

giphy.gif

than trying to just focus on the more 'complex' moves

giphy.gif

Β 

27 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

It is an 18 years difference between those two thoughΒ :rihstare:

You know a teen has more energy than someone in their mid 30's, right?Β Like, no matter if you're a performer with a legendary career or a baker, time and mother nature will still get to you. No one gets away with this. Maybe she should try a less-demandingΒ choreography?

true, age can do something but not from going as a fluid person to someone looking like they have tourettes from their own nerves especially after doing it for about 20 years

7 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

this is why I always say that Britney shines when she does less

I know people here like the ITZ era due to the more complicated dancing, but I think that was there to supplement the lack of vocals. I liked BOMT-OIDIA eras more because the dances looked more simple yet the execution was perfect and fluid. I'd rather have something as simple as this where she shines

Β 

than trying to just focus on the more 'complex' moves

Β 

Β 

I think the thing that made her shine was the diversity of her performance. Not every single song had hardcore choreo and even the ones that did were executed perfectly. Atm she cant even execure her easier choreo perfecty so it would make sense for her to go back to basics and do what she did earlier in her career. The problem with that is that she seems to have severe problems just standing still and doing slower movements so who knows how that would work.

Also I feel like she used to looks so "epic" doing less impressive movements

rs_464x332-160205113202-Feb_05_2016_1117tumblr_nj1hn8ktaz1t3ql7bo3_500.thumb.giftumblr_lyzqvzGS8o1r7xwbyo1_500.gif

But these days she just looks like she is half assing when she does something simple

tumblr_pe526eshy11w48wlho1_250.gifvbritney-spears-piece-of-me-tour.gif

she also has so many awkward facial expressions that take away any epicness (Not all the time but it happened a lot last year)

AmusingUnfitJumpingbean-size_restricted.aQbp3-.gif

55 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

You know what I just realized? All these gifs are from 2018ney.

Theres only 2 more months for this decade to end and we haven’t seen 2019ney perform yetΒ :ohcrap:Β 2019 has no performances!

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Except for the snake dancing to Bad Guy but we don’t talk about thatΒ :demi:

Β 

This wouldΒ be her firstΒ year since theΒ beginning of her career with no performances?

Archived