6 days Mystery

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Britney hasn't been posting on IG since she said "Tea anyone?" 

Something tells me her team got worried and locked her up again :crying3:

Maybe she tried to post a tell-all essay on IG after the tea post and her team intercepted it beforehand. 

Or maybe she's just having more plastic surgery? Not sure. :airpls:

Sorry, but I don`t understand. Why you get triggered because of "Tea"?I don´t want to be mean, just want to understand, because it could be true what you wrote.That they did again worse things to Brit.

10 hours ago, xkhingx said:

apparently she has been spotted leaving a plastic surgery clinic

oh god no.... she probably got her lips done and maybe some botox. i hope she doesn't mess up her eyes or cheeks. i mean you can tell her mom got work done too, but britney still looked like herself.

56 minutes ago, Bundy said:

And we believe that bc...? I mean, without pictures who knows If its really true?

40 minutes ago, Mutya said:

This is not true, the person was joking.

I mean that account often knows things in advance but they often like to joke so I don’t really know what to think :demi:

5 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Because she's clearly had lots of surgery and every time she does it normally makes her look LESS good rather than better. 

She already had botox on her forehead/eyebrows around the time she went to the beauty awards thing.

Archived