delete

sharkboy11

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, floopy22 said:

She's kind of pulling off the Fatte Female aesthetic though. By the way, what is the point of this show?

I know it's diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks but I'm sure Kelly's talk show is practically Masterpiece Theatre compared to a lot of stupid **** that comes on. I don't watch too many things but my mind boggles when I see something advertised and I'm thinking "This is really a show?" Kelly strikes me as being somebody that's genuinely kind so I'm sure she's a good host, respectful of her guests instead of her wanting to make it all about herself, etc. 

On 9/26/2019 at 1:15 PM, Thecodeman25 said:

Side note: her fashion choices are usually terrible. What is that dress?!

Can you ****** shut the hell up? She looks fine.  God a freakin angel could drop from heaven and you’d find something to complain about like you actually have a Masters in fashion and Ph.D in makeup.  Let people ****** live and experiment, you shallow freaks.  God!

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

Can you ****** shut the hell up? She looks fine.  God a freakin angel could drop from heaven and you’d find something to complain about like you actually have a Masters in fashion and Ph.D in makeup.  Let people ****** live and experiment, you shallow freaks.  God!

Settle down. It’s kind of a fact, she has bad style. No big deal. Doesn’t take away from her talent or her being a good person. But you’re right I don’t have a Ph.D in makeup. I flunked out of my course at Harvard :( 

1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Settle down. It’s kind of a fact, she has bad style. No big deal. Doesn’t take away from her talent or her being a good person. But you’re right I don’t have a Ph.D in makeup. I flunked out of my course at Harvard :( 

No, it's not fact. Style is completely subjective. There's no "style gene" and different cultures will have varying interpretations of beauty. The outfit is **** and flattering in my eyes, but I didn't grow up in a place where leotards were considered anything more than glorified underwear.  Moreover, I'm kinda over some people on this board, despite being males, thinking that they have the right to rip apart a woman's body or the clothes on it because they have a peen or they like same-*** couplings. Newsflash: just because you're 'born that way' doesn't mean you suddenly have an innate, genetic ability to govern over women or have some kind of style radar. You don't. I don't care what the media tells you or how you lie to yourself. Some of you are just catty because you think you have license to be. Get over yourselves.

12 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Thanks for speaking up! These silly semihate comments need to stop, everyone has right to wear anything he wants:lemmetellu: Stop clothes-shaming! 

Archived