Get Naked (I Got A Plan) [Explicit]

Queenreba

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IUSM said:

Thanks!

Edit: I am not sure I hear the difference with the "clean" version... is it very subtle or am I deaf? :gloria:

“Crazy as a motherf**ker, bet that on your man”

”**** might freak you out, imagine if I work it out”

”f**ker” and “****” are muted on the album, although they could be heard when she performed them in TCSBS. Very subtle, but I always found the muting to be rather awkward. They should’ve put like a moan in the place of where the bad word is.

although NGL, I think it’s really quiet, still. Barely noticed it.

On 9/12/2019 at 1:17 AM, Queenreba said:

Hey! How are you?

I'm tryin' to download the file but it says:

"Try to access it again later. If the file you are trying to access is especially large or shared with many users, it may take up to 24 hours to view or download.If after this time you still cannot access it, contact the domain administrator."

Can you help me? Thanks.

• Super Mods
On 9/14/2019 at 1:08 PM, studlygeorge said:

“Crazy as a motherf**ker, bet that on your man”

”**** might freak you out, imagine if I work it out”

”f**ker” and “****” are muted on the album, although they could be heard when she performed them in TCSBS. Very subtle, but I always found the muting to be rather awkward. They should’ve put like a moan in the place of where the bad word is.

although NGL, I think it’s really quiet, still. Barely noticed it.

I love the fact that no holds barred when making this album. Like look how forward and unapologetic those lyrics are. 

Archived