Do you think we can blame FF/BJ only on her evil team?

Nickey

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/11/2019 at 4:13 PM, Brat2017 said:

Nice thread, but what inspired ITZ?

It was just so "Britney"

Britney was supposed to go on hiatus following “Britney” but after the marriage scandal her team wanted to keep her busy so she went back in the studio to work on In The Zone.

Funnily enough, this is the same exact thing they did to her for Circus. I think it’s in For The Record Jamie said they brought her to the studio to record songs because “that’s what brings her comfort” or some bullshit and that’s where Circus came from.

• 2 months later...

To be honest i have came to the conclusion that britney records whatever she wants but when it comes to the sound of the era her record label will jump in and her A&R team will guide her through. 

Even with blackout she was never independent or fully hands on. her A&R teresa handled the recording session and shaped her sound.

There was even reports saying that her record label did not want anything personal. 

Even the album's title was not what britney pithced on her site.

I think fans need to get over the myth that britney was musically independent. 

It was never that way , it was always that she would get to the studio work with whatever demos she'd receive from her lable and that's not an issue most artists are like that it's just some choose to cheat and get writing credits for songs they never wrote and act in interviews that they're musical genius

On 2/29/2020 at 3:10 AM, studlygeorge said:

Britney was supposed to go on hiatus following “Britney” but after the marriage scandal her team wanted to keep her busy so she went back in the studio to work on In The Zone.

Funnily enough, this is the same exact thing they did to her for Circus. I think it’s in For The Record Jamie said they brought her to the studio to record songs because “that’s what brings her comfort” or some bull**** and that’s where Circus came from.

Itz was recorded and released before her marriage to jason Alexander. 

Back to the OP

I don't think we can fully blame her team on britney jean.

It was clear for years that britney really digged will i am.

Same with iggy azalea. 

Ironically it sames when britney was really into something the fans were not onboard. 

On 9/11/2019 at 8:04 PM, Dark.Knight said:

that's a very broad and judgmental statement

I like Glory but I don't think it's one of her best records, probably one of her best in a decade but that's not saying much - the album was missing hits. The only ones that were potential hits were Mood Ring, DYWCO, and Just Luv Me. It was mostly a filler album with good songs.

The only person who knows who was truly passionate about it is Britney herself

Thank you. 

Archived