That time the playback messed up and Britney sang LIVE on live TV.

JustWendy

Wow, it must've been so hard to sing live with the playback so far ahead of her in the background. :lostney:She did great though!

Maybe Britney can still sing really well if she doesn't have to do the baby voice and/or doesn't have to dance around? 

She owned it and did so good! And this song was perfect for her. 

Do you think she could still pull this off nowadays? Image result for wendy williams question gif

ps: any Sometimes fans as well? :britoverit:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Wow, I’ve never seen this. Her voice sounds so good and it’s so good to hear her sing live. The falsetto, “you’ll see that, you’re the only one for me” was so freaking pretty. :OMGney:

also, this performance is so 90s and I love it lol. 

Fun fact that i recently read somewhere: did u know that line isnt song by Britney herself but by backgroundsingers? Look for yourself; every live performance she sings it like she did in this performance. She cannot hit those notes

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it wasn't the playback but the sound from the video running in the screens behind her.

I think it wasn't even meant to be heard

I thought the same at first, but if you keep watching, it's not actually the full music video they played on the screens, but select parts/sequences. :plzney:

4 hours ago, Needleney said:

Fun fact that i recently read somewhere: did u know that line isnt song by Britney herself but by backgroundsingers? Look for yourself; every live performance she sings it like she did in this performance. She cannot hit those notes

I haven't seen that before, but there's a lot of times during the BOMT era that she backed out of belting notes like that one in favor of head voice. The "show you how much I care" in Born to Make You Happy is another example, although she sung it live as a belt in one performance. I think it had a lot to do with the slow deterioration of her voice from the recording of the album to the end of that era - which is when she was really starting to use that exaggerated technique/tone that's on Oops.

Archived