The Sheryl Crow Route

Godney'sSweetCheeks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in two minds tbh. If Britney gets control over her albums and image (free from the conservatorship and bad management), I feel like we will see changes in her work ethic; I mean 2016 when Glory was gonna released was a huge change compared to what we had before. I think with this, we'd get a more honest Britney, more depth to her writing and more natural, deeper vocals, maybe even more like the acts she admires. I doubt she'll just give up dancing.

I'm going on the fact that Pre-conservatorship Britney was very much on this route even if it was 13 years ago, and every era we've had since has initially been hyped  as something similar until her team change direction. Heck, even during Glory, Britney said she had to be very clever with going about getting what she wanted, which was an album that was both contemporary but more urban and interesting than anything previous under the c-ship.

I’d love to see her go the route of Jewel, Sheryl Crowl or even something more mature pop like Kylie Minogue. That would be so Fab.  :hiii:

I’m sure that she’s probably ready to give up the superficial pop star thing and move onto something new. Like, I don’t expect her to stop dancing while performing, but maybe just not for every song. Honestly, she doesn’t need to have her Entire show choreographed. It’s exhausting, and makes it all so stringent and cookie cutter. I’d love to go to a B show like that. Can she finally do an MTV Unplugged?  :kiss:

We all know she would love to sit in a stool and sing it out. Hopefully she makes some much needed refreshing to her career when things get better.  :brit2016:

• Super Mods

I really want her to do rock. She’s never got to fully explore that genre. I know she tried in the past but I really want a dark era. So sick of this light pop image that her team is obsessed with. I want a grungy edgy dark era, would die for a “you outta know” type song.

Archived