have you seen this?

Slayer

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Shadow. said:

does anyone else find it weird to watch anything from the years of 2013-2016? it was obvious during 2011-12 she wasn't at her best but idk just knowing everything that was going on and she's out here like nothing is happening in her life, i don't know how she does it honestly

no just because a part of your life isnt perfect or is weird  doesnt mean you have to act weird 24/7.

3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

does anyone else find it weird to watch anything from the years of 2013-2016? it was obvious during 2011-12 she wasn't at her best but idk just knowing everything that was going on and she's out here like nothing is happening in her life, i don't know how she does it honestly

it's clear that things were getting better for her in those years. Whether she had resigned or gotten used to her situation, or that maybe indeed she was getting more "freedoms" within the boundaries of the conservatorship, or maybe it was because she got to spend more time with her kids, or the medications were reduced/replaced/removed, her personality really improved in the sense that she looked less anxious, and nervous in general. Her psoriasis which was very noticeable in 2012, was basically gone by these years. 

If things stayed like this, probably no one would've ever questioned the conservatorship again, because the improvement was evident. But something changed in 2017, when she started with all those tics onstage, the panda makeup, etc. 

19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

it's clear that things were getting better for her in those years. Whether she had resigned or gotten used to her situation, or that maybe indeed she was getting more "freedoms" within the boundaries of the conservatorship, or maybe it was because she got to spend more time with her kids, or the medications were reduced/replaced/removed, her personality really improved in the sense that she looked less anxious, and nervous in general. Her psoriasis which was very noticeable in 2012, was basically gone by these years. 

If things stayed like this, probably no one would've ever questioned the conservatorship again, because the improvement was evident. But something changed in 2017, when she started with all those tics onstage, the panda makeup, etc. 

i think it’s because she was creating Glory and she said that she was very involved with the process so she made music that she liked and felt free.That’s why she was so happy in 2014(creating Glory)2015(creating Glory)2016(Releasing Glory)

15 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

i think it’s because she was creating Glory and she said that she was very involved with the process so she made music that she liked and felt free.That’s why she was so happy in 2014(creating Glory)2015(creating Glory)2016(Releasing Glory)

I think it was the other way around. Glory happened 'cause she felt more free.

She even talked about it with Jonathan (the censored part)

"Okay, so I have this conservatorship. I've been under this conservatorship for three years and I felt like a lot of decisions were made for me, so I wanted [Glory] to be my baby and I've been really strategic about it," she told the host, according to Medford.

"She said she's getting control on things little by little," another audience member reports. Ross then, apparently, switched topics.

"She really looked like she wanted to talk about it but Jonathan changed the subject cuz he couldnt talk about it," the audience member adds.

Read More: Britney Spears to Reportedly Address Conservatorship on 'Jonathan Ross Show' | https://popcrush.com/britney-spears-reportedly-addresses-her-conservatorship-for-the-first-time-on-upcoming-episode-of-the-jonathan-ross-show/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Ctd9q2pVUAAdX8C?format=jpg&name=900x900

queen of counting to 3 :otears:

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Wasn't Bryan more actively involved and rumored to be taking a legally active role in her life?  It seems like when that all fizzled out is when we started seeing the panda tics.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Mermaid hairney was a great era for her.

The sketch was stupid and that knockoff Punk’d show got cancelled immediately, but she did a good job considering.

You can always count on Larry to deliver you one flop after another 

Archived