What’s Happened Since “#FreeBritney?”

LostInAnImage

Hey all, 

I was here in April/May when all the crazy stuff about Britney’s conservatorship started emerging, but then I had my own life emergencies and haven’t been able to check back since.

Can someone give me an update please? That’s probably a gargantuan task given I’ve essentially missed the entire summer, so thanks in advance for anyone willing to contribute. :) 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Hey all, 

I was here in April/May when all the crazy stuff about Britney’s conservatorship started emerging, but then I had my own life emergencies and haven’t been able to check back since.

Can someone give me an update please? That’s probably a gargantuan task given I’ve essentially missed the entire summer, so thanks in advance for anyone willing to contribute. :)

So to be a little less vague and give you more insight:

The fans started taking things into their own hands and we are so fortunate to have them and so is Britney. A special shout-out to @Meaner03 - the things they have exposed in regards to the shadiness behind the C Ship is verging on unbelievable. You should check out Meaners twitter feeds on this, super factual and exposing the snakes in Britney's life.

Emails were leaked in which Britney informed her lawyer back in 07/08 that she was frightened for her life because a woman was stalking her and sending weird gifts to her house etc. This woman, Lou Taylor, is now her business manager and was put in that place in 2008(?) by no choice of Britney. Messed up right?

Lou Taylor has now become some what of a Nemesis to the fanbase for being perceived as the mastermind behind the whole corrupt C Ship and for also have dealings with anti LGBT organisations. She has had to make her social media private since and has even sued fans for defamation.

Lynne Spears and other people close to Britney started liking comments on Instagram that were speaking out against the Conservatorship and all those that it benefits financially. Lynne then went to court with Britney with a lawyer chose by Lynne to presumably contest the 11 year strong arrangement .

The fans got excited that a new judge has been appointed for the C Ship and said judge ordered an investigation into the C Ship after Britney spoke with her privately about her concerns.

During all this her team have been disgustingly feeding trash tabloids negative stories about Britney and her mental health/finances. All in order to keep the perception that she isn't able to function as a basic human being.

Sam Lutfi has a permanent restraining order against him (not by Britney personally). It is presumed this is due to his outspoken way against all those oppressing Britney.

Tomorrow is a very important day for Britney and her freedom.

I hope this has given you more insight :)

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

Hey all, 

As for the website. Jordan decided to "evolve" it into a hot mess which nobody is getting used to nor wants. He chooses to ignore us all and our pleas to just revert it back. 

28 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

So to be a little less vague and give you more insight:

The fans started taking things into their own hands and we are so fortunate to have them and so is Britney. A special shout-out to @Meaner03 - the things they have exposed in regards to the shadiness behind the C Ship is verging on unbelievable. You should check out Meaners twitter feeds on this, super factual and exposing the snakes in Britney's life.

Emails were leaked in which Britney informed her lawyer back in 07/08 that she was frightened for her life because a woman was stalking her and sending weird gifts to her house etc. This woman, Lou Taylor, is now her business manager and was put in that place in 2008(?) by no choice of Britney. Messed up right?

Lou Taylor has now become some what of a Nemesis to the fanbase for being perceived as the mastermind behind the whole corrupt C Ship and for also have dealings with anti LGBT organisations. She has had to make her social media private since and has even sued fans for defamation.

Lynne Spears and other people close to Britney started liking comments on Instagram that were speaking out against the Conservatorship and all those that it benefits financially. Lynne then went to court with Britney with a lawyer chose by Lynne to presumably contest the 11 year strong arrangement .

The fans got excited that a new judge has been appointed for the C Ship and said judge ordered an investigation into the C Ship after Britney spoke with her privately about her concerns.

During all this her team have been disgustingly feeding trash tabloids negative stories about Britney and her mental health/finances. All in order to keep the perception that she isn't able to function as a basic human being.

Sam Lutfi has a permanent restraining order against him (not by Britney personally). It is presumed this is due to his outspoken way against all those oppressing Britney.

Tomorrow is a very important day for Britney and her freedom.

I hope this has given you more insight :)

^^ Actually what's happened. Oh, as well as Lynne's IG suddenly being deleted out of nowhere and them suing fans, as in Jamie as well as Loucifer.

3 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Thanks. What’s the difference between the arrow and the hand in response to a comment? Everything looks completely different since I last logged in. :decisions:

f7cb28ab95414aac2dfe7e6443ef22fe.gif

Someone gave Jordan the idea that he could make Exhell potentially worse and he took the suggestions. It has been as messy as Britney's career this year ever since :mhm::(

Archived