The Spears family is problematic in 2019...

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Jamie Lynn has a very immature voice while Britney had a mature voice at 18... Jamie Lynn needs to sing more or join a girl group. 

I don’t think she fits in the entertainment industry at all. I felt she never really took off even back then either. I feel she does it because it’s easy and she doesn’t have to work so hard. She should just get a regular day job and just live her life. There’s a reason everyone is not letting Britney quit the biz so easily, she’s the best, a professional and she has the charisma, the like ability. JL is like the the benched player that they are reluctant to use. Maybe I’m being too harsh but I don’t see it with her, she’s just another Nickelodeon star that cries on Twitter about how they aren’t famous no more, either you didn’t have the drive or just didn’t have the it factor. Britney did mall shows until she got to where she is, it’s not easy but she put up with it because she loved it and she had drive. I don’t see that with JL

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I don’t think she fits in the entertainment industry at all. I felt she never really took off even back then either. I feel she does it because it’s easy and she doesn’t have to work so hard. She should just get a regular day job and just live her life. There’s a reason everyone is not letting Britney quit the biz so easily, she’s the best, a professional and she has the charisma, the like ability. JL is like the the benched player that they are reluctant to use. Maybe I’m being too harsh but I don’t see it with her, she’s just another Nickelodeon star that cries on Twitter about how they aren’t famous no more, either you didn’t have the drive or just didn’t have the it factor. Britney did mall shows until she got to where she is, it’s not easy but she put up with it because she loved it and she had drive. I don’t see that with JL

I agree... Jamie Lynn seems more business minded... I could see her dping real estate for a while and maybe reality TV on HGTV or something but I don't think she truly believes in her music.

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I agree... Jamie Lynn seems more business minded... I could see her dping real estate for a while and maybe reality TV on HGTV or something but I don't think she truly believes in her music.

There’s nothing wrong with it honestly, Miranda Cosgrove is living her life and going to college. She was smart to have made her millions and cash out. I agree with your idea, it makes much more sense for her that way. She’s always been more mature and even Britney even said back then. 

4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Woah, damn!  Alexa is a character, dude. Madness.  

I think it speaks volumes Alexa didn’t really ever work again, but that doesn’t absolve JL and the rest of the cast on Zoey. of which chris Massey and JL just reek of self importance and ego

3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

There’s nothing wrong with it honestly, Miranda Cosgrove is living her life and going to college. She was smart to have made her millions and cash out. I agree with your idea, it makes much more sense for her that way. She’s always been more mature and even Britney even said back then. 

With all the diet stuff JL tries to sell, IDK why she and Britney don't team up for a "sisters lifestyle brand" and put together workout gear, clothes and workout videos. JL could do a lot of the press and Britney can do videos, choreo and they could record a few workout style songs to promote it.  It would be a good look. 

12 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

She already did reality tv, her documentary ‘when the lights go out’ (did you watch it?)  it was about a performance at the Nashville OPRY theatre (where britney went on stage) which it didn’t even show and about her second ep which she didn’t end up releasing. 

i have it on good word from a friend go worked at magazine that around 9 years ago she was offered 6 figures to go on the celebrity big brother and she turned it down. 

On 8/9/2019 at 2:06 PM, jordeezy said:

Woah, damn!  Alexa is a character, dude. Madness.  

Will take that with a grain of salt since Alexa has never addressed the Vanessa issue before but if this turns out to be true then that is f**ked up. As for the Zoey 101 drama, we just have to wait and see. I doubt the rest of the cast would say anything about that. Plus the Spears family is in a serious shitstorm now. Then there is the whole conservatorship debacle which makes this whole situation worse.

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

She already did reality tv, her documentary ‘when the lights go out’ (did you watch it?)  it was about a performance at the Nashville OPRY theatre (where britney went on stage) which it didn’t even show and about her second ep which she didn’t end up releasing. 

i have it on good word from a friend go worked at magazine that around 9 years ago she was offered 6 figures to go on the celebrity big brother and she turned it down. 

I just watched the documentary and eeww, Lou is in it. Just a short scene but she is trying to smile and it looks like she is hurting herself 

12 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

That latest IG post is damage control to encourage people posting to heap praise on her instead of all the negative comments. You cant say you’re a singer yet not release any, even that video is 3 years old. 

I just watched it.... she needs 2 more girls to sing with her.  She could be in a group but solo, her voice is boring. 

Jamie Spears is highly problematic. He has been since the beginning. All the way till Britney started having problems he was no where to be seen for a reason. 

Lynne is your typical southern / religious / soft mom. I wouldn’t even call her a stage mom compared to what Larry and now Jamie has done. 

JL is complex because of growing up with Britney in the biz. I agree that she would be more suited to business / lifestyle / behind the scenes then what she was mapped out to do and trying to get back to doing. The c-ship / Jamie and Lou will always be problematic. She like Britney will need a clean cut from them (career wise) at some stage. 

8 hours ago, Forever22 said:

Jamie Spears is highly problematic. He has been since the beginning. All the way till Britney started having problems he was no where to be seen for a reason. 

Lynne is your typical southern / religious / soft mom. I wouldn’t even call her a stage mom compared to what Larry and now Jamie has done. 

JL is complex because of growing up with Britney in the biz. I agree that she would be more suited to business / lifestyle / behind the scenes then what she was mapped out to do and trying to get back to doing. The c-ship / Jamie and Lou will always be problematic. She like Britney will need a clean cut from them (career wise) at some stage. 

Both of them plus Lynne should cut all those toxic ******* out of their life plus I hope Jamie and the c-ship team go to jail for their crimes

Archived