The Spears family is problematic in 2019...

So, if you read comments on Jamie Lynn's IG, you will notice that she is getting DRAGGED by Zoey 101 fans and they are complaining about how Jamie Lynn and Britney double teamed Alexa.  The fact that the Spears family and their representatives refuse to address the public and sort out facts is making them problematic.  JL's followers are even complaining that their comments are getting deleted!  Team Spears, if you read this, you have a PR nightmare happening right now and it is going to explode even more... better work, *****.  

:bedtime:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They lasted 20 years in the game. It’s time for the to a complete 180 and just uncover all the truths ... and see if they can milk that for another 5-10 years and then retire completely from the industry ... 

realistically I think this is what is going to happen 

2020 - Britney tries to focus on her anniversary in the industry , really focusing on her old stuff . She’ll rerelease a greatest hits with new versions of her older songs plus a couple of new heartfelt ballads kinda playing off the whole free Britney thing . She’ll return to Vegas for 2 years 

once the nostalgia factor fades and she’s 40 

2022 - exposes everything, writes a book, releases a really dark themed album ... tell all interview about her struggles , but that she’s finally happy and free. She gets pregnant and is excited to be a mother and will not tour ... 

then she disappears ... 

3 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Let it explode. It's what that team deserves. We all know they'll just ignore it and start suing Zoey 101 fans for the remarks about comments being deleted.

tenor.gif?itemid=3572574

I truly think it is their PR firm's fault... I feel that JL would address it publicly but they are not letting her speak.. I mean, Lynne was barely speaking on IG and apparently they silenced her.  They are really doing this family an injustice and pretty soon it will be too far to repair. 

Just now, jordeezy said:

I truly think it is their PR firm's fault... I feel that JL would address it publicly but they are not letting her speak.. I mean, Lynne was barely speaking on IG and apparently they silenced her.  They are really doing this family and injustice and pretty sure it will be too far to repair. 

Oh, I don't disagree. JL has very obviously been pretty outspoken in the past, so her silence is clearly not by her own choice. I've also heard that, yeah, it's not just Britney who is being threatened behind the scenes, JL's often on the chopping block, too. (If she tries to interfere, speak up, etc etc.) Not to mention what happened to Lynne's IG, so yeah, agreed.

I just want that team to cave in on themselves.

1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

Oh, I don't disagree. JL has very obviously been pretty outspoken in the past, so her silence is clearly not by her own choice. I've also heard that, yeah, it's not just Britney who is being threatened behind the scenes, JL's often on the chopping block, too. (If she tries to interfere, speak up, etc etc.) Not to mention what happened to Lynne's IG, so yeah, agreed.

Its madness.  Who is afraid of the truth?  It is a good question. 

lbr this girl from the show that keeps rehashing this Britney story every chance she gets seems like a drama queen. Also i think the rumors of her getting taken advantage of by older male producers on that show were true and she never really got the help she deserves and needs to go to therapy for that. 

2 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

lbr this girl from the show that keeps rehashing this Britney story every chance she gets seems like a drama queen. Also i think the rumors of her getting taken advantage of by older male producers on that show were true and she never really got the help she deserves and needs to go to therapy for that. 

I do not see it as overly dramatic but I do see that she wants her issues to be acknowledged.  I imagine, if what she says happened to her truly happened, it changed the whole trajectory of her Hollywood career.  Being treated badly on your dream job can do a lot of damage.  Then, after kids making fun of you and adults punishing you for speaking up, it is traumatizing.  I have been in similar circumstances as Alexa and it did change my trajectory so until she gets acknowledgement from people who victimized her, she has the right to be "dramatic".  

52 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

They lasted 20 years in the game. It’s time for the to a complete 180 and just uncover all the truths ... and see if they can milk that for another 5-10 years and then retire completely from the industry ... 

realistically I think this is what is going to happen 

2020 - Britney tries to focus on her anniversary in the industry , really focusing on her old stuff . She’ll rerelease a greatest hits with new versions of her older songs plus a couple of new heartfelt ballads kinda playing off the whole free Britney thing . She’ll return to Vegas for 2 years 

once the nostalgia factor fades and she’s 40 

2022 - exposes everything, writes a book, releases a really dark themed album ... tell all interview about her struggles , but that she’s finally happy and free. She gets pregnant and is excited to be a mother and will not tour ... 

then she disappears ... 

:umsaywhat:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

I feel like it’s finally slowly happening, the media in general is kinda done with them ( no self respecting media would hand over their footage and assets just so Team b can make their own version of it.) I’m sure that’s why she’s not in a lot of magazines, how many times are they gonna publish another article about how she’s a great mom and loves her boyfriend Sam, who’s a model/fitness trainer available for bookings right now! Like the domination announcement was a big embarrassment and not on her, I read multiple articles and they say that it’s not really the stars fault as she too look confused and that the event falls down on her team’s poor planning. They are basically getting laughed at because honestly we all know stars aren’t doing these things themselves.  

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

So, if you read comments on Jamie Lynn's IG, you will notice that she is getting DRAGGED by Zoey 101 fans and they are complaining about how Jamie Lynn and Britney double teamed Alexa.  The fact that the Spears family and their representatives refuse to address the public and sort out facts is making them problematic.  JL's followers are even complaining that their comments are getting deleted!  Team Spears, if you read this, you have a PR nightmare happening right now and it is going to explode even more... better work, *****.  

:bedtime:

jamie lynn doesnt care about a following or fans. she did have a fan circle who kept supporting her music, many britney fans drove far to go to her concerts and at one point even had a 'street team' requesting it on country radio etc, but as she used to post so cryptically - and disappeared for 10 months of the year her fan base disappeared. She was playing shows to reach a new audience but she did not give herself enough exposure. She spent 000,000s on studio time and writing sessions with Taylor Swifts co-writers, and for what... to move back home and sit in doors all day in louisiana.

She self released music but then didn't really promote it, therefor wasting her shot at fame. 

I mean she's got a TV spot now,  but it really is indicitative of a nepotistic industry that someone that hasn't been on tv in 12 years just falls into a major production... whilst all her zoey counterparts are crying out for another bite at the chance of fame. Her reluctance to even join in on the reunion chat by saying she was sleeping ("Karen from mean girls "I'm sick cough cough").... most britney fans dont associate with her at all and now I understand why.

Its very obvious that *allegedly* lou taylor/tristar has control of jamie lynns IG account as any time she posts an AD the content is completely different to the way she normally writes, I wouldn't take it personally - she just comes across as not giving af.

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

jamie lynn doesnt care about a following or fans. she did have a fan circle who kept supporting her music, many britney fans drove far to go to her concerts and at one point even had a 'street team' requesting it on country radio etc, but as she used to post so cryptically - and disappeared for 10 months of the year her fan base disappeared. She was playing shows to reach a new audience but she did not give herself enough exposure. She spent 000,000s on studio time and writing sessions with Taylor Swifts co-writers, and for what... to move back home and sit in doors all day in louisiana.

She self released music but then didn't really promote it, therefor wasting her shot at fame. 

I mean she's got a TV spot now,  but it really is indicitative of a nepotistic industry that someone that hasn't been on tv in 12 years just falls into a major production... whilst all her zoey counterparts are crying out for another bite at the chance of fame. Her reluctance to even join in on the reunion chat by saying she was sleeping ("Karen from mean girls "I'm sick cough cough").... most britney fans dont associate with her at all and now I understand why.

Its very obvious that *allegedly* lou taylor/tristar has control of jamie lynns IG account as any time she posts an AD the content is completely different to the way she normally writes, I wouldn't take it personally - she just comes across as not giving af.

I never liked Jamie Lynne, I thought she was annoying as a kid and put up with Britney shoving her in our faces but I always felt she didn’t really care for the biz nor has any talent but was just mother Lynne thinking she can strike gold twice. Britney worked hard to get her name out there, it still amazes me how looking at her mall tour footages she gave it her all like she was at a stadium show and that’s why Britney just has that X factor. I feel JL likes the money more than the work. 

26 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I never liked Jamie Lynne, I thought she was annoying as a kid and put up with Britney shoving her in our faces but I always felt she didn’t really care for the biz nor has any talent but was just mother Lynne thinking she can strike gold twice. Britney worked hard to get her name out there, it still amazes me how looking at her mall tour footages she gave it her all like she was at a stadium show and that’s why Britney just has that X factor. I feel JL likes the money more than the work. 

Jamie Lynn has a very immature voice while Britney had a mature voice at 18... Jamie Lynn needs to sing more or join a girl group. 

13 hours ago, onyx09 said:

She really does need some therapy 

14 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

Karma is coming for Team Britney real soon. Just wait

Archived