Remember when Britney (aka Jamie Spears) bought Jason a motorcycle

GuyNamedJoe

On 8/7/2019 at 10:32 AM, GuyNamedJoe said:

Considering that Britney was/is on a 1500 dollar a week allowance

This is my pay check for two months :) and im one of the better payed ones, my father paycheck is 260$... my gawd why wasn't i a singer :ririshade2:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, GuyNamedJoe said:

Uhm no her dad controls all her money/assets! She pays nothing directly. She doesn’t even see her money and probably has no clue what she has, considering she is legally “mentally unfit” to handle any of her affairs or her life. This was not her call let’s be real.... :whatitellu:

Not her call? Lets be honest? WHat the hell do you know about that?? She bought Kevin multiple cars and a motorcycle, and he got to keep all of them!

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I think you are talking to one of Lou’s disciples :mhm:

I actually am pretty certain of it, too-- I remember them bragging about having inside information long before all this happened, back during the Glory era.

But sometimes I can't resist poking, anyway. :riha:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

I actually am pretty certain of it, too-- I remember them bragging about having inside information long before all this happened, back during the Glory era.

But sometimes I can't resist poking, anyway. :riha:

I’ve had conversations where I’m like the proof is right in front of you and it’s basic logic so what don’t you understand?

13 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

And well don't foget the biggest benefit Jason had during that time is that  he used to sleep with Britney and got his chance to be with her when she had almost no real opportunity to choose her own boyfriend and personally speaking I think Jason liked Britney long time before but as she was put under conservatorship he used his chance!

I agree I don’t think he was totally malicious at least in the beginning. However he saw an opportunity that had monetary benefits and took it. Which is why the relationship changed and eventually ended. The britney machine has clearly changed the natural development in all of her more recent relationships 

13 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

And well don't foget the biggest benefit Jason had during that time is that  he used to sleep with Britney and got his chance to be with her when she had almost no real opportunity to choose her own boyfriend and personally speaking I think Jason liked Britney long time before but as she was put under conservatorship he used his chance!

You mean Jason took advantage of the fact that she was under the conservatorship to be her partner or boyfriend?this seems to me to be very dark!.

1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

You mean Jason took advantage of the fact that she was under the conservatorship to be her partner or boyfriend?this seems to me to be very dark!.

Something like that. Come on there is even a photo of Britney and Jason when she was pregnant with Jayden who he huggs her and photos of them and Jamie Lynn going for a match before conservatorship. So Jason was a friend of Britney and I think he liked her but he was not exactly her type at that time so he had no chance to get together. But it changed after conservatorship as Britney had limited amount of people around her. And there is this massage of Britney to Sam Lufti I think from 2009. Where she writes that "Jason is the only one she can talk to and she thinks he likes her but she doesnt feel same way about him but he is good with her babies". I think it explains a lot. I think from Britneys side it was more smart relationship than being so much in love. 

Sad thing is conservatorship messed it up and Jason I think tried to cooperate with Jamie and rest, so in the end they split up. 

But generally this relationship could work out maybe if conservatorship would end in 2010 or 2011. Maybe it could still go on till today and they would be married and with a daughter. Maybe it would be good as their relationship started from friendship rather the hot feelings relationships Britney had till 2008 like Kevin. 

I don't have so much bad feelings to Jason as I think at least in the beginning he was really in love with Britney his long time friend. 

1 hour ago, AliciaBitch said:

1322507030_britney-spears-jason-trawick-

basketball-celebrity-singer-and-performe

Photos taken long before conservatorship. Jason didn't come into life because of conservatorship or Jamie. He was a friend of Britney by her own choice. 

I know they knew each other before but for professional reasons and in 2007 Jason was partying with her and Sam L. and that's why I wonder if Jason was on her team and was allowed to be with her,but anyway it seems very dark and desperate for Jason's part.It's like a forcing a person to have a relationship or force feelings and more into Britney's circumstances.

Archived