Remember when Britney (aka Jamie Spears) bought Jason a motorcycle

GuyNamedJoe

Considering that Britney was/is on a 1500 dollar a week allowance I find it interesting she supposedly bought an expensive bike for a boyfriend for his birthday ... it’s strange/laughable to me that Jason was getting this expensive gift and it’s  very clear Britney couldn’t have made the choice for this to happen :mhmnod: I think about random things from the past now that we’re supposedly her choice but clearly they weren’t... that’s all...

Spoiler

britney-spears-jason-trawick-motorcycle-

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every millisecond of this relationship was staged for the cameras.

It may have been real (to some degree) but her Team sure played it up in public for all it was worth and compensated Jason nicely for it.

The X-Factor paycheque was a nice parting gift. And when it was finally over Britney looked like she felt so free.

1 hour ago, joanhs said:

That doesn't mean she can't give him that? She is paying her rent, even though she's got 1500..

Uhm no her dad controls all her money/assets! She pays nothing directly. She doesn’t even see her money and probably has no clue what she has, considering she is legally “mentally unfit” to handle any of her affairs or her life. This was not her call let’s be real.... :whatitellu:

5 minutes ago, GuyNamedJoe said:

Uhm no her dad controls all her money/assets! She pays nothing directly. She doesn’t even see her money and probably has no clue what she has, considering she is legally “mentally unfit” to handle any of her affairs or her life. This was not her call let’s be real.... :whatitellu:

I believe her bf at the time was also one of the conservators though?

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Are you implying she also didn't pay for the horseback ride she gave as a birthday present to Charlie Ebersol in 2014?

hqdefault.jpg

Well, her face is saying : what the hell Lou! Is this the birthday present you got me? Oh you are taking a picture, ok:pieceofwhat:

12 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah like an English professor that decided to get on a bike for the first time. Kinda hot but in a nerdy way. :well:

Yeah, in a weird and nerdy Hot way... And I'm like: Profesor please stop! , what are you doing?! .. I'm your student:notreally: oh oh ok :tomh:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, DarkLord said:

Yeah, in a )weird and nerdy Hot way... And I'm like: Profesor please stop! , what are doing?! .. I'm your student:notreally: oh oh ok :tomh:

:oknolol:....(but seriously I would jump on any guy in a leather jacket :gimmemoar:)

14 hours ago, Fab britney said:

But then again there’s reports of her spending a ton of money on dogs and I doubt her dad approved that so idk 

Considering the fact that jamie was on board to make him a co conservator, and allow him to marry her... I’d say he definitely was behind it. The conservatorship is a whole operation. You think Jason would enter into a complicated legal situation that requires him to attend court dates, keep records, be half responsible for an entire persons life, business, and well being without perks and benefits?... cause I think not :bedtime:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, GuyNamedJoe said:

He looks like he has a bland personality. He looks like a middle aged Christian father... :ehum:

Yeah that is a psycho path inside. Britney looked her worst that era and she always reflects the personality of her boyfriends.

1 hour ago, GuyNamedJoe said:

Considering the fact that jamie was on board to make him a co conservator, and allow him to marry her I’d say he definitely was behind it. The conservatorship is a whole operation. You think Jason would enter into a complicated legal situation that requires him to attend court dates, keep records, be half responsible for an entire persons life, business, and well being without perks and benefits?... cause I think not :bedtime:

And well don't foget the biggest benefit Jason had during that time is that  he used to sleep with Britney and got his chance to be with her when she had almost no real opportunity to choose her own boyfriend and personally speaking I think Jason liked Britney long time before but as she was put under conservatorship he used his chance!

Archived