What happened to THIS Britney? Best she was since her comeback... I’m so confused

jamesedward94

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Just woke up to this inflate/deflate mess that is affecting the whole message board now. I'm seriously considering quitting Exhell. Everything was perfect (sans the ads) prior to the makeover. Now it's just pure chaos and I'm NOT here for it.

NO! :omg:

Nobody is here for it, but please, do not quit Exhell! We need you here! :tiffanycries:

Let the "Sort by date" feature save your existence on this s**tty forum! :tiffanycries:

8 hours ago, Hannah said:

My f**king thought exactly. This site never ceases to amaze me. They did the same thing to Circusney and then years later praise Circusney as if she's Primeney.

Yes that’s what happens when things get progressively worse 

I can give you a small portion of food today and a smaller one tomorrow and you are allowed to say the other day was more I miss that because things got progressively worse

8 hours ago, Manse said:

If she is bipolar as some sources say, then that is possibly the reason. I have bipolar disorder, and when I’m not stable I get extremely anxiety driven and can sometimes barely hold a normal conversation. When I’m depressed I don’t care about my appearance, and when I’m hypo manic I talk faster which again can make it hard to hold a conversation. Being in that manic state makes you seem off, as you do and say strange things sometimes, things that doesn’t always make sense. Not trying to diagnose her or anything, but just commenting on what have been said about her possible  mental illness.

Finally somebody that gives an answer that makes sense. Thx for sharing a little bit of your own experience! If Britney lives with bipolar disorder, we need to be supportive no matter the way we feel about what we see, it is enough for her to live with that.

15 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Yeah she was great in this interview. The mystery of 2016ney though. I wonder what kind of scene they were shooting that day in that outfit. I bet she looked fire ? 

It was literally just an outfit she put on for lunch and then interview, like she says 

6 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

"Exhale in this Exchange" tho :tifflmao:

Also, this whole air feature is so pointless, so I'll just post a previously-written paragraph of mine about it:

5 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

Just woke up to this inflate/deflate mess that is affecting the whole message board now. I'm seriously considering quitting Exhell. Everything was perfect (sans the ads) prior to the makeover. Now it's just pure chaos and I'm NOT here for it.

And I was the jackass when I claimed the forum was like it was being run into the ground last week :whatitellu: Jordan, we only complain because we loved the way things were...

Archived