What happened to THIS Britney? Best she was since her comeback... I’m so confused

jamesedward94

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s scary tbh. I am eager to hear her do an interview/interaction with the press once she inevitably comes back to music. I always felt like her persona on Instagram was so wildly different than her persona in real life, but since it’s been so long since we’ve heard her speak outside of Instagram, it makes me wonder what she’ll be like. 

2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This forum is truly the worst. I bet Loucifer screenshots comments from this forum and then sends them to Britney. 

Cant believe how cruel her own fans are. 

Um... honestly, it comes more from a place of concern. She acts completely erratic on Instagram and people notice. Maybe not erratic (that’s a strong word), but “off”. The Britney in this video was incredible and completely normal. People don’t just completely change THAT much. 

I don’t see how pointing out a difference is cruel...

35 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

Um... honestly, it comes more from a place of concern. She acts completely erratic on Instagram and people notice. Maybe not erratic (that’s a strong word), but “off”. The Britney in this video was incredible and completely normal. People don’t just completely change THAT much. 

I don’t see how pointing out a difference is cruel...

This. Even though we may joke, I think all our comments come from a place of worry and confusion. We know it’s not normal what’s going on with Britney. 

If she is bipolar as some sources say, then that is possibly the reason. I have bipolar disorder, and when I’m not stable I get extremely anxiety driven and can sometimes barely hold a normal conversation. When I’m depressed I don’t care about my appearance, and when I’m hypo manic I talk faster which again can make it hard to hold a conversation. Being in that manic state makes you seem off, as you do and say strange things sometimes, things that doesn’t always make sense. Not trying to diagnose her or anything, but just commenting on what have been said about her possible  mental illness.

I had completely forgotten about this but you're right - she was so chill and booming with personality.. it's sad that for most other celebs this would be normal behaviour yet we get excited when Britney acts "normal" but oh well.. at least she's been showing some personality lately too, mainly talking about the "hope you like it" insta vid.. :makeitrain:

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I thought you were gonna talk about the new Exchanges and Air

Literally, what is air? :orangu:

"Exhale in this Exchange" tho :tifflmao:

Also, this whole air feature is so pointless, so I'll just post a previously-written paragraph of mine about it:

Yeah, I hate that "Latest Exhales" update too. Sometimes, these can be really large comments (either the person wrote a lot or included images) and it's just bothersome. Every thread already has a little thing next to it that says who commented last and how long ago it was, so this is pointless

The most pointless thing, though, is that "inflate / deflate" feature in BreatheHeavy News. Like, seriously, what is the point of that? :nothavingit:

Jordan said it's not meant to be like upvotes / downvotes, which indicate if other Exhalers agree with / like a comment or not. If it's not meant to be like that, what is it meant to do? Showing all the posts in order of inflates only creates confusion as to the order of it, but I guess it highlights the most upvoted posts? Even then, people don't always upvote and inflate, it can be one or the other or both. Also, it's pretty easy to see which posts are most upvoted by, well, looking at the amount of upvotes.

So...

WHAT IS THE F**KING POINT?!

This is a prime example of "change for the sake of change". :notfeelinit:

Archived