Is she muting fans?

MikeMasi

On her latest Instagram, my comment was deleted. 

I said 

@britneyspears You look beautiful, but why are you questioning that? The media published a lot of negativity towards your health and the freeBritney movement and you didn’t even set the record straight  about that.

The comment was removed. This is not the first time I commented about something like this.

meanwhile other people are actually being rude and saying horrible things to her and it’s still showing.

so since she prides herself so much that she’s posting the content, is she deleting it too?

Whats next? Is she going to start blocking us too?

And I’m seriously done helping her with the movement. She’s very selfish to her fans. Everyone has been trying to help her, went to appear at her court case and all she is doing is calling out her fans and ignoring them. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

On her latest Instagram, my comment was deleted. 

I said 

@britneyspears You look beautiful, but why are you questioning that? The media published a lot of negativity towards your health and the freeBritney movement and you didn’t even set the record straight  about that.

The comment was removed. This is not the first time I commented about something like this.

meanwhile other people are actually being rude and saying horrible things to her and it’s still showing.

so since she prides herself so much that she’s posting the content, is she deleting it too?

Whats next? Is she going to start blocking us too?

And I’m seriously done helping her with the movement. She’s very selfish to her fans. Everyone has been trying to help her, went to appear at her court case and all she is doing is calling out her fans and ignoring them. 

Has it ever occurred to you that her team probably is still in charge and is playing this out and THIS (your reaction) is exactly what they want? They want fans to leave the movement by setting her up once again and I must say they are doing a pretty damn good job at it.

3 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

She’s very selfish to her fans

Give me a f**king break.  With the investigation and everything, we don’t even know if she’s allowed to talk about the conservatorship, and you’re calling her selfish because she’s not doing what you want her to do?  Ironic.

2 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Give me a f**king break.  With the investigation and everything, we don’t even know if she’s allowed to talk about the conservatorship, and you’re calling her selfish because she’s not doing what you want her to do?  Ironic.

I like how you’re quoting that one line. Yes, she is! Not once has she ever thanked us for trying to save her. Instead, her fans continue to look crazy. 

Being a fan doesn’t mean I have to agree with everything she does. 

5 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

Has it ever occurred to you that her team probably is still in charge and is playing this out and THIS (your reaction) is exactly what they want? They want fans to leave the movement by setting her up once again and I must say they are doing a pretty damn good job at it.

You could be right about that.

Just now, MikeMasi said:

I like how you’re quoting that one line. Yes, she is! Not once has she ever thanked us for trying to save her. Instead, her fans continue to look crazy. 

Being a fan doesn’t mean I have to agree with everything she does. 

You could be right about that.

I don't think she's allowed to talk about FreeBritney, and even if she was, it might not be in her best interest RIGHT NOW to talk about it. Give her a break. 

Stop making a whole drama about anything. She probably doesn't know her team blocked FreeBritney out of her comments or she does but can't do anything about it. She only cares to post pictures and stories, i don't think she has the time to block every comment about it, that's something only a bot do.

And if she hasn't speak about the conservatorship it's because the case is still OPEN and under investigation, you can't do anything without your lawyers approval.

She's against her c-ship but she recognize every good thing about it, not everything is black or white, we all know how toxic her "fans" can be, and now she doesn't give a **** about anyone, specially about people who doesn't know her and just speculate about her private life.

Archived