Honest Vocal Voach reacts to Britney's best live vocals

none

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed this on my recommendations earlier. Everything she says is valid, but the editing cuts out the two best performances from the original video (IWBT at US Open Kids Day and You Got It All in Singapore). I feel none of these compilations actually use her best performances, same with a lot of the dance ones. I mean, what are Shadow from Miami and Mystic Man doing on there? :quirkney:

I noticed this on my recommendations earlier. Everything she says is valid, but the editing cuts out the two best performances from the original video (IWBT at US Open Kids Day and You Got It All in Singapore) :quirkney: I feel none of these compilations actually use her best performances, same with a lot of the dance ones.

I know, they used the original Shadow from Miami :ugh: - she was out of breath and very pitchy (there's a reason why they put the cd vocals after the original airing), and Mystic Man from a random date where she sounded terrible :juggingu:

I know, they used the original Shadow from Miami :ugh: - she was out of breath and very pitchy (there's a reason why they put the cd vocals after the original airing), and Mystic Man from a random date where she sounded terrible :juggingu:

You got me before the edit but yes :frenchy: I'd love to have some basic editing skills because I feel I have a good ear for her best vocal performances.

I think all her points are very valid, considering ITS What all of us have been saying, forced use of baby voice that’s really not natural for her anymore, smoking, pushing too hard and bad techniques etc.

Tbh this makes me lowkey depressed since she had sooooo much potential and it is very likely she’ll never really try again :( I think woth a great vocal coach and dedication she could easily be an amazing vocalist.

Lile I dont really want her to release more music we know she’ll mever sing... she could release nothing for the next two years and I’d Be okay if she took coaching for that time and worked on craft and stuff. Ugh

"It's almost like she's fighting against her baby voice" 

"I just worry that her baby voice has caused her voice to deteriorate over the years..."

:kidcries:

Your singing voice is essentially a muscle. You can train and work that muscle to improve.

She hasn't been doing that, so of course her voice was deteriorated over the years.

However, again it's a muscle. She can retrain it and make it stronger and greatly improved it she wanted to.

Archived