britney posts new video working out

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While me at home trying to replicate Britney:

I mean she legally cant speak about it because there is an active investigation going on. I also dont think she wants to throw her father under the bus. So what do you want her to talk about? She isnt

37 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

but seriously, it's sad because she used to have jayden or preston record these and now she places the camera somewhere and does it herself ):

Because lou told her she isn't doing "well enough just yet" for her children . 

Get her to workout , get her to "relax" so domination could re-launch and then her kids will be ALLLLLLL hers. 

I wonder how many takes are we going to see of this video she just posted? Lou keeps 110 different angles of each video to remind us the hamster is doing well , so get your coins out. 

• Like 8
  • Community Curators
4 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

but seriously, it's sad because she used to have jayden or preston record these and now she places the camera somewhere and does it herself ):

U want them to see her practicing the  Kamasutra :puke:

• Like 2

I wonder why she never holds any of her stretches or poses. Is is just for the video or does she actually stretch and do yoga like that?

• Like 3