britney posts new video working out

Slayer

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

This video really shows how much she photoshopped this pic to have a waist:

That makes me sad. Her body is perfect as it is!

Don't think that's photoshop.
Probably angles and the way she is standing makes her look that way.

I mean..she looks great in the working out video so wym?

These videos rub me the wrong way, I’ve been a fan since 1998 and have been loyal ... 

i don’t know what it is . It just seems so fake and arrogant I never thought of her as someone fake . I can’t support her brand if this is what it’s going to be ...

They basically say she’s incompetent so she plays this blond bimbo barbie . It’s not cute. 

And in I’m sorry for being dramatic .

i need substance instead of just look at my body after all the free Britney **** 

9 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

These videos rub me the wrong way, I’ve been a fan since 1998 and have been loyal ... 

i don’t know what it is . It just seems so fake and arrogant I never thought of her as someone fake . I can’t support her brand if this is what it’s going to be ...

They basically say she’s incompetent so she plays this blond bimbo barbie . It’s not cute. 

And in I’m sorry for being dramatic .

i need substance instead of just look at my body after all the free Britney **** 

I mean she legally cant speak about it because there is an active investigation going on. I also dont think she wants to throw her father under the bus. So what do you want her to talk about? She isnt promoting anything, This is Britney in her free time. She works out, does little fashionshows and tans by the pool. Be happy that she is sharing a part of her life with us... no matter how boring and mundane. I dont give 2 ***** about her kids drawings or sports but I appreciate that she wants to share some family stuff with us. She doesnt have to.

52 minutes ago, Soni said:

Don't think that's photoshop.
Probably angles and the way she is standing makes her look that way.

I mean..she looks great in the working out video so wym?

That is for sure shopped. She has never had a tiny waist like that. Always been more athletic which is perfect. Look at the video. then IG came along and she started editing to give herself an hourglass figure in still pics. It makes me sad because she does work out so much and her body is perfect. It's sad that she feels the need to be curvy.

I'm getting annoyed with her fitness videos. It's like too much.:thinkney: What's going on with Britney the artist??

If she wasn't Britney...her instagram would look just like any other boring instagram with work out and food recepies.

I'm afraid that new era would be work out DVD :demi:

Spoiler

That we will not buy because of cship

And her body looks really good. What a waist that she's not filming something more creative

3 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Wow, the meltdowns are real here. 

I loved when everyone wasn't dragging her and were trying to help free her. 

Has anyone stopped to try and understand that she is just trying to give everyone something, and show that she can do things on her own while she waits for the investigation. What do you guys want her to do? 

they want her to upload a video of herself sitting on the couch crying, eating a tub of ice cream and whining about the Cship so they can feel like her "heroes" when they come and "rescue" her with hashtags.

8 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

they want her to upload a video of herself sitting on the couch crying, eating a tub of ice cream and whining about the Cship so they can feel like her "heroes" when they come and "rescue" her with hashtags.

I think you are right.  Her fans are impossible to please. 

Archived