My First RX Charge

Sealed_With_A_Chris

• Leader

I am SO sorry I am just now seeing this. So... I will give you guys in this thread a little heads up. YES, there is something very exciting in the works for Exhale. I'm hoping this next phase I'm working on launching in the near future will really spark more conversation as well as new members. And yes, RX subscribers will get the Exhale hookup 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/21/2019 at 8:27 PM, chrisryan said:

Again, its 5 dollars....go troll someone else, poor. 

Some of us are on min wage and saving for our student debts and bills to pay and already got iTunes or Spotify £5 subscription. £5 can be someone’s dinner for the day. May be poor in your eyes but we’re all trying to survive don’t be so rude. Bet you’re one of those people who says “it’s only £20 tho” and you only got £5 in the bank till payday. 

There are people less fortunate but we all have our reasons and our priorities of where best to put our money. In a world ruled by Donald trump and the uks economy collapsing with brexit id think before I speak because people are suffering, even the everdah people, the gap between rich and poor is to become more evident if things don’t change so be more considerate. 

Last time I checked Jordan hadn’t made it available for debit cards which meant a lot of members from Europe were unable to sign up too 

11 hours ago, Mystic Womaney said:

Some of us are on min wage and saving for our student debts and bills to pay and already got iTunes or Spotify £5 subscription. £5 can be someone’s dinner for the day. May be poor in your eyes but we’re all trying to survive don’t be so rude. Bet you’re one of those people who says “it’s only £20 tho” and you only got £5 in the bank till payday. 

There are people less fortunate but we all have our reasons and our priorities of where best to put our money. In a world ruled by Donald trump and the uks economy collapsing with brexit id think before I speak because people are suffering, even the everdah people, the gap between rich and poor is to become more evident if things don’t change so be more considerate. 

Last time I checked Jordan hadn’t made it available for debit cards which meant a lot of members from Europe were unable to sign up too 

My conversation was between someone who was trolling me, NOT with the GP. 

Also, I have plenty of money in my bank accounts thanks, if I had 5 dollars in my account, I wouldn't say its just 20$, because I couldn't pay 20$. If you need 5$ to eat I suggest canceling your Spotify subscription.....also I am sorry for YOUR struggles, but they are YOUR Struggles.

This is a pop forum NOT a political one. 

5 hours ago, chrisryan said:

My conversation was between someone who was trolling me, NOT with the GP. 

Also, I have plenty of money in my bank accounts thanks, if I had 5 dollars in my account, I wouldn't say its just 20$, because I couldn't pay 20$. If you need 5$ to eat I suggest canceling your Spotify subscription.....also I am sorry for YOUR struggles, but they are YOUR Struggles.

This is a pop forum NOT a political one. 

You put it on a forum so = GP by nature 

(someone against your opinion is a debate not a troll how old are you or uneducated may I add? Very big accusation to have made. I’m sure this then means you fire up and call me a troll too. Grow up and get a sense of reality and breathe before replying)

I’m glad you have the money. Never ever said I was against what you have.

I do with your clause “,poor” (look what my recent lit degree gave me)

i want to keep my iTunes in favour of RX tbh. I get more daily use out of it. 

Yes they’re mine so don’t call others poor for not being able to fork out £5 when you wanna fork out £10 for rn drivvle of articles. You pay less to a newspaper or vogue a month. 

17 hours ago, Mystic Womaney said:

You put it on a forum so = GP by nature 

(someone against your opinion is a debate not a troll how old are you or uneducated may I add? Very big accusation to have made. I’m sure this then means you fire up and call me a troll too. Grow up and get a sense of reality and breathe before replying)

I’m glad you have the money. Never ever said I was against what you have.

I do with your clause “,poor” (look what my recent lit degree gave me)

i want to keep my iTunes in favour of RX tbh. I get more daily use out of it. 

Yes they’re mine so don’t call others poor for not being able to fork out £5 when you wanna fork out £10 for rn drivvle of articles. You pay less to a newspaper or vogue a month. 

You sound very poor. Your degree also sounds very cheap, since you are not reading what I am talking about correctly. Maybe it was from a community college? Did they teach you not to capitalize I, and produce full sentences? 

You took offense to an argument I was having with someone else and brought yourself in it. They are the ones I am referring to as a Troll. If me calling someone poor offends you so much you are clearly super sensitive. I am sorry that you have struggles in life, and that $5 seems like a lot of money. It must be very frustrating that you have to pick and choose what services you use. 

I, however, work very hard for my money and do not have that struggle. My work ethic, that produced the money that I have allowed me to meet Britney, and also allows me to "splurge" on a $5 charge.

I am sorry you are poor. I am also sorry that you are poorly educated, and that you are also poorly mannered.  Poor you. 

25 minutes ago, kurome said:

ye ur work ethic that produced u the money to meet a popstar that wont even remember ur existence, and has no degree (the cheap degrees u make fun of) and is far richer than u will ever be in ur lifetime hahah

Still met her. Still thriving. Still better than a faceless internet person. Bye Loser. 

13 minutes ago, kurome said:

the joke at u wasting thousands to meet someone with no degree which you conveniently ignored.if she really wanted to meet u she'd do it for free just like how shes always willingly and happily running to little kids and girls when she's running errands but never ppl like u.go go waste more money on celebrities that wont care for ur existence.bye sore loser bahahah

Unbothered :hiii:

4 minutes ago, kurome said:

is that why you keep avoiding to answer about how you paid to meet a popstar that has no degree even though you make fun of such degrees and she wont even remember u exist? "unbothered" bahah bye loser :hiii: next time keep your stupid mouth shut before making fun of ppls finances

Looks like you remained pressed. How sad. 

15 minutes ago, kurome said:

Looks like you remain a moron avoiding again what i mentioned because you realized how wrong you are. How sad bahaha

You can't even speak in complete sentences, and you are calling me stupid. You haven't even read the thread right or completely, but I wouldn't expect much from someone who has only posted in my thread and has a negative rating. 

Britney's education is in the arts, which is very different. The other user dropped their "lit" degree as some sort of evidence to prove their point, which it did not. It was not even relevant.  As usual, haters that could never afford to go to Vegas, much less do a meet and great like to attack to feel better about themselves. 

How laughable of a person you are. I really feel bad for you. It must be a sad existence.    :giggleney:

5 minutes ago, rik said:

wtf  dude... you sound like a stuck up snob right now and i KNOW that's not the light you want to be shown in. i don't think you can really talk about poor manners.

seriously, first suggesting that there should be an exclusive forum for RX members and then fully poking fun at people that might attend a community college. I know it's all hypothetical and I recognize your frustrations with ads and all but come on. Also, no one is taking away from the fact that you have good work ethic and invest, but not everyone is in your situation. 

you're white and in north america. of course you're going to have better opportunities in comparison to others lol. Additionally, (and perhaps this is the Marxist in me coming out) having a degree doesn't mean everything and is not indicative of how intelligent a person is. The same goes for money.

This is a pop culture forum and I agree that if you can afford to have a computer to regularly access Exhale, you are likely somewhat financially stable, but that is a huge and generalized assumption. Do better lol

Oh good, you are back. Can't seem to stay away. :well: I think it is hilarious how many people like to come in here and insert themselves, in comments that are between two people.  

Anyways,  I am done arguing with people in a section that was dedicated to getting help and critiquing RX. I am for sure not getting into discussing Marxism in a pop culture forum. 

I said what I said, and anytime someone comes for me I will most certainly clap back. Thanks.

• Leader
On 6/4/2019 at 8:59 PM, Lars said:

ive checked into ur subscription before and i see no difference at all with ur other free articles.what are u going to launch?

Interesting. The RX stories are definitely different from the others in that they aren't breaking news and are totally original to BH :)

On 6/4/2019 at 8:59 PM, Lars said:

are you saying ur going to change the RX subscription into one subcription that will be including exhale too?because i was very disappointed when i saw ur rx sub not including adfree for exhale.

Stay tuned then =]

Archived