My First RX Charge

Sealed_With_A_Chris

@breatheheavySo I got my first charge, and I have always enjoyed Breatheheavy....and I love that you are branching out with original content. Are you honestly working on making a VIP Forum? I am totally down to pay 5 bucks to not have these ads. Cause it is just 5 bucks, so I don't think you are asking too much. Crap, Id even pay another 5 bucks on top of the 5 im paying now not to have the ads. I am sure a lot of other people would too. 

If not though, so far the articles aren't enough to keep me paying the 5. Sorry doll! 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a VIP forum sounds very clique-y and weird.. no judgement passed but what would you even talk about it on there?? about the subscription?? because that's literally the only thing that would set you apart from the non-paying folks which absolutely does not warrant a separate VIP forum.. I can't say I care much but it sounds absolutely ridiculous.. :akii:

5 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

a VIP forum sounds very clique-y and weird.. no judgement passed but what would you even talk about it on there?? about the subscription?? because that's literally the only thing that would set you apart from the non-paying folks which absolutely does not warrant a separate VIP forum.. I can't say I care much but it sounds absolutely ridiculous.. :akii:

I mean there should be a place that only the members who pay get to interact, but I am just asking that I get Ad Free Access to the regular forum. The ads are so intense. 

29 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Well since I got zero answer, and there was no easy way to cancel. I am super glad I used paypal so I canceled all future charges. 

..maybe next time I will get an answer since there is no support or an easy way to cancel. 

Not to be rude but how could you be dumb enough to fall for this scam? The fact that there wasn’t any easy way to cancel it should have been enough for you to not sign up:ipass:. Next time do your homework and if not, don’t complain :bwink:

12 hours ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

Not to be rude but how could you be dumb enough to fall for this scam? The fact that there wasn’t any easy way to cancel it should have been enough for you to not sign up:ipass:. Next time do your homework and if not, don’t complain :bwink:

Its 5 dollars and I was curious. I am not pressed about it at all. It's not like I didn't find it questionable, which is why I used PayPal. Cause I planned ahead,  like a smart person who was curious would....which makes me not stupid....I also got it to rip the crucify me demo which I posted online for people. The point of the post is to be nice to warn any other people. 

So don't be rude. 

1 hour ago, chrisryan said:

Its 5 dollars and I was curious. I am not pressed about it at all. It's not like I didn't find it questionable, which is why I used PayPal. Cause I planned ahead,  like a smart person who was curious would....which makes me not stupid....I also got it to rip the crucify me demo which I posted online for people. The point of the post is to be nice to warn any other people. 

So don't be rude. 

A smart person wouldn’t have purchased that BS. Stay pressed thot :ipass:

I think I saw your Instagram comment and Jordan's reply, in that the ad-free was actually only for the main page and not Exhale but Jordan was working on getting ad-free for the forum? I do think Jordan could have been a bit clearer, I also assumed ad-free meant the forum as well.

Question to the people who are currently paying for BH RX :

so far, are the exclusives articles worth it ? Are the ones about Britney really full with new and interresting informations ? (Crusify Me, Rebellion, Love me down...) ? 

I'm on a budget and not sure to get RX... 

Archived