#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

23 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

"I have not worked with her and I am not involved in her affairs" means "leave me out of this, I am not involved"

You used the term VERBATIM.

You misquoted. But okay.

And if he hasn’t worked for her in 3 years, no, he is not involved. You’re looking a little too deep into something pretty simple.

4 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

i also have james spears list of emails but not sure if i should put them here, they don't lead to anything spears, but they're kinda proof that Sam L emails leaks are real since i found yahoos email adress

turn your messaging on 

10 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

IMG-20190423-135522-977.jpg

From the outside back then, Alli, Adnan, Sam.. they were enabling her behavior and we all believed they were playing a huge role in bringing Britney down to the lows that she hit. I can't imagine how heartbreaking it must have been for Britney to wake up in that hospital and realize these people who she may have trusted, regarded as friends, were then stripped out of her life without a moments notice. Essentially all that she had at that point was her family, and probably felt she couldn't trust them.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You used the term VERBATIM.

You misquoted. But okay.

And if he hasn’t worked for her in 3 years, no, he is not involved. You’re looking a little too deep into something pretty simple.

Sorry, English is not my primary language. But the point stands, he could have dismissed everything. 

2 minutes ago, Ryan9999 said:

Can someone please catch me up... did rebellion leak from Sam? Why are we talking about flat tummy tea still:demi:. This thread drives me crazy and I just can’t sleep, so someone please let me know what the **** is happening. Thanks loves :riri:

Yes, Jamie Lynn is still hawking laxative teas on Instagram with her pants pulled up to her belly button. :akii:

• Like 1

idk how this topic has been approached around these boards already and Britney obviously deserves another chance at living life in her own complete terms but at the same time it is also a bit scary to think how she'd even function after all this time "being Britney Spears" (let alone 11 years under this mess :/) there's so many incredibly vile opportunistic people out there, as we have been able to tell already, among other way way worse situations, and ""at least"" this is her family for the most part so we can always have some hope things arent that bad. honestly its disgusting to even say this but idk, I just feel bad for her and think (and low key hope) she might have have basically moved past it at this point and can focus on what makes her truly happy like her kids and enjoying the little things in life while being kinda disconnected from the rest. and thats why shes acted the way she has for the past decade (unless she's truly not "all there" anymore cuz all the medication has surely had some long term effects too). ugh this whole thing is so depressing.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Alexa said:

Jeff Joseph Dandurand wrote Rebellion. I seem to remember it was listed on BMI Repertoire when I was doing a post for her confirmed writing credits but it's no longer registered there.

Britney wrote Rebellion and was produced by Christopher Notes.Honestly,I'm just curious about the message.

• Like 1