#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

The embodiment of what you said in one site: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=britney spears

I was up and about in a good mood today until i came across this mess:(

If you let ******** dictate your mood, then you will never be content. Ignore people who spread nothing but negativity; they are not important enough to negatively impact your own life. Life is simply too short for that. :) 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

He is lying. 

If he leaked all that he would be sued to the moon and back. 

He just wants your attention and you are giving it 

“I wouldn’t even know where to find Rebellion! I have a billion more songs for you to beg me for!”

Lol please. He knows exactly where it is, if he has it.

He’s full of ****. :joanne:

• Like 1

I think the song/lyrics is incredible and haunting. ''Be wary of others, the ones closest to you'', I can't believe this came from Britbrit. I think that is why the song is important, it just spills the dark truth, she says it like it is. And it's eerie how relevant those lyrics are when you look at her current situation. 

• Like 9
11 minutes ago, Lilith said:

explain what? that you didn't even think they were definitely stolen? your issue not mine :cackling: you think Britney would gift him framed pictures of her with her sons? even framed pics of her sons alone? for what reason :cackling: they were stolen

I fail to see how some framed pictures.... of her with her sons, her sons alone, an envelope from Felicia with some pics, some cds with songs, some poems, will "help to get her out" :cackling: He will grab the framed pictures of britney with her kids and run to face these powerful people trying to keep her in cship to yell in their faces "HEY! DO U SEE THESE PICS OF BRINNY WITH HER BOYS?? THATS PROOF SHE MUST BE FREE. FREE HER NOWW U MONSTERS. TAKE THESE PICS THAT ARE NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY AND EVERY f**king MOM IN THE WORLD HAS PICS WITH HER CHILDREN!" :leaving:

No, but he has her old burner phones sweaty. :jj:

13 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I think the song/lyrics is incredible and haunting. ''Be wary of others, the ones closest to you'', I can't believe this came from Britbrit. I think that is why the song is important, it just spills the dark truth, she says it like it is. And it's eerie how relevant those lyrics are when you look at her current situation. 

I agree! It's so raw. And I was really scared of it after the first few listens. I know some say it's just a song, nothing special, but I see it as a key to understand her current situation better. With big possibility of confirming everything we feared

• Like 3

Are we supposed to still believe that c-ship document courts are sealed to protect Britney medical privacy ?

“Britney Spears’ hearing was sealed and closed to the public because it dealt with the conservatorship of the person, therefore personal in nature. Commissioner Goetz did not use the term “medical matters” on the record in open court,” Stuelp told me later in a follow-up email at my request. 

Mona Shafer Edwards, a privately retained courtroom illustrator, doesn’t remember the commissioner using those terms either and she was sitting in the front row. She says that based on her experience, when they close the doors it usually about money.

https://breatheheavy.wordpress.com/2010/03/15/britney-spears-is-not-expected-at-status-hearing/

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I know I've said this like 86 times on this forum already but I despise the whole "fake fan / real fan" bullsh*t so much.. :smokney2:

says the man who changed his physical body to look like someone else... :whatitellu:

• Like 4