#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

My decision is to stop supporting / buying her music, tours or marketing things until the c-ship is over. I think someone who's not able to drive a car, isn't able to release albums or touring worldwide neither. :sipney:

I lied I'm not logging off. This is my ultimate takeaway here. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, JustBreathe said:

LITERALLY said this exact thing was going to happen. See receipt below.

I seriously can't with the children on here. The focus needed to be on the conservatorship which is the only thing we could back up with FACTS.

Screenshot-2019-04-23-22-04-08.png

And maybe more people would have seen my post if the mod hadn't merged my post into the mega-thread.

Well thanks for giving Jamie’s team the idea :mj:

2 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I'm down but her team would NEVER. Which is a real shame 

I feel like you'd ask the cold hard question the fans actually want to know because you want answers too. Any other news channel would just do it for the publicity and viewers. Ask whatever team Brit wants them to 

1 minute ago, justhanging said:

CONSERVATORSHIP MAJOR UPDATE: 2 new hearing added
FUTURE HEARINGS

04/23/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Court Order Hearing

05/10/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Hearing

TF!!!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, maquisl said:

But most of the fanbase will stop with the campaign. CHeck twitter, most of them are like "Aww, poor britney. Let's give her privacy". 

we are clowns right now, that doesn't mean her cship is over and all our concerns about her rights and the way they're treating her are unfounded

• Like 7
1 minute ago, justhanging said:

CONSERVATORSHIP MAJOR UPDATE: 2 new hearing added
FUTURE HEARINGS

04/23/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Court Order Hearing

05/10/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Hearing

:pensiveney: