#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 hours ago, Dream With In a dream said:

it shouldnt be in place fullstop.

Well my point is if it is to be in place, it should leave her in a position to not be stressed.

I honestly would like to see her not bothered so much by media, fans and handlers.

I don't know why she did not have a hiatus after Circus or the last residency.   

Her team/father's mistake was all that over medication.  They say that she performs to keep her busy but by heavily medicating her????

If she needed all that medication then why is she performing????  That's one of the big problems of this conservatorship. 

If she had a proper break/hiatus after the first residency, this mess could have been avoided.  They even said she wasn't in the right state to do it during the new residency negotiations but went along anyways.  But as has been pointed out, all these lawyers/handlers get paid and this type of situation needs to stop.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, smouthwick said:

I've got a question.  Did Sam Lutfi really threaten anybody?  Or is this just the conservatorship team wanting to shut him up and keep the ranks closed.

We don't know. See, Lutfi's case is weird because all we got is Lynne's word against him (she wrote a book detailing the abuse he made Britney go through, including putting ***** in her food), yet they stopped at the restraining order. BUT he's got a pretty bad track record - several people unrelated to Britney have filed restraining orders against him. You add the fact he gets 'attracted' by "troubled" stars - Lindsay Lohan, Amanda Bynes, Courtney Love. His attitude is suspicious anyway.

However, at this point, it's clear Britney's team uses him as a scapegoat more than anything, rather, you know, than actually going after him for the bad things he did. They're more interested in shutting him down and keep him from releasing emails, which is as suspicious to me.

• Like 5

1rM4D8z.png 

25 Years in the business for Tri Star Sport & Entertainment ??? Lou girl why you lying like that 

7AuwNnG.png 

No trace of you, or your business before.... 2006 when you started to manage "Jamie Lynn Spears - star of "Zoey 101" and Britney's younger sister." along with your calvary chapel friend Nicole Taylor .

nCzrKfQ.png 

• Like 9
7 hours ago, smouthwick said:

Everyone is reporting in the news that Britney filed a restraining order against Lufti.  He might deserve it or not.  I don't know all of the details.  The fact is, though, that the attorneys working "in her best interest" filed. They can ignore Britney's wishes if they feel protection is in order.    "Spears’ legal team claims Lutfi is trying to disrupt Britney’s conservatorship through calls for “vigilante action, bribes and release of private information.” They claim his actions are problematic for Britney’s safety and well-being, and make it clear they need him kept away to “prevent future harm and further psychological trauma.”    Are they protecting themselves or Britney?  Or both?  How do we know?  Given the money in it for the team, why would they be likely to free Britney or put up with anyone's complaints?   Thoughts, please!  https://theblast.com/britney-spears-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-conservatorship/. 

Not even USA today gets that Britney isn't in charge of her life and decisions.  https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2019/05/08/britney-spears-files-restraining-order-against-ex-manager-sam-lutfi/1139994001/

It is very interesting the role of Sam Lutfi in Britney’s life. Undoubtedly, he contributed to the downfall of Britney amid the chaos back in 2007. We do not know for sure what was going on between them during that time. It is curious, though, that the mother of Britney, Lynne, has accused Lutfi of drugging Britney through her food, cutting the telephone cables, and hiding her car keys, to limit her and/or isolate her (not very different from what her actual conservators do). However, after those claims, the only proceedings against him have been restraining orders, being the latest one issued this very week. 

So, one question arises, if he was taking advantage of Britney, as Lynne stated, and if he was attempting so deliberately against Britney’s well-being, why did her entourage only asked for a couple of restraining orders instead of going beyond? After all he was putting Britney’s life at risk, wasn’t he? And therefore, more questions come up after their actions... didn’t they proceed against him because the accusations are false? Or is he holding something against Britney herself or her team that prevents them from taking further action?

Looking at things from an outside perspective it’s evident that Lutfi represents a threat, but a threat for who? For Britney? or for her team?

Personally, I think that the fact that one of the reasons for the latest restraining order was to prevent more private information from leaking, and the fact that Britney kept in touch with him a couple of years after her breakdown speak a lot.

• Like 7
55 minutes ago, Applejack said:

So, Britney is paying these attorneys or paid them at some point

JOEL E. BOXER, JERYLL SUE COHEN, SAMUEL D INGHAM III, BONITA D. MOORE, STACY D PHILLIPS, REBEKAH EBNER SWAN,  VIVIAN LEE THOREEN,  LAURA A. WASSER,  JEFFREY D. WEXLER,  GERALDINE A WYLE

(the only one she actually hired was Wasser because she was her divorce lawyer since the beginning of the... divorce)

And much more, she even paid for Kevin's attorney fees . Here is a list of law firm she had to pay back in 2008/2009 so her daddy could be her owner  conservator 

Carlson de klerk & shermanet al
dreier stein kahan woods george llp
law offices of julian r. warner
flanagan, unger, grove & mccool
holland & knight, LLP
kaplan & simon llp
gelfand, rennert & feldman llp
olser hostkin & harcourt llp
nakamura & partners
sanford t colb & co

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

And much more, she even paid for Kevin's attorney fees . Here is a list of law firm she had to pay back in 2008/2009 so her daddy could be her owner  conservator 

Carlson de klerk & shermanet al
dreier stein kahan woods george llp
law offices of julian r. warner
flanagan, unger, grove & mccool
holland & knight, LLP
kaplan & simon llp
gelfand, rennert & feldman llp
olser hostkin & harcourt llp
nakamura & partners
sanford t colb & co

wow, a f**king army of lawyers for such a-soooo-necessary thing as a cship :idgi:

• Like 8
Just now, Applejack said:

THIS is another thing I was looking for (and kinda gave up and forgot)

Indication that Britney was their first major artist but this breakthrough goes beyond that!

Another incredible find, local great detective!!

Yup she was a NOBODY before Britney, there is nothing about her or her company before 2006 except for that i posted where she is JL manager . Oh and Tri Star her company own the building located at 11 music circle south , she bought it in 2013 . Guess the money was really rolling in .

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tri-star-sports-and-entertainment-group-announces-relocation-to-historic-music-row-in-nashville-tenn-220660921.html 

I am looking for their previous adress, and see if i can find how much they bought it .

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

1rM4D8z.png 

25 Years in the business for Tri Star Sport & Entertainment ??? Lou girl why you lying like that 

7AuwNnG.png 

No trace of you, or your business before.... 2006 when you started to manage "Jamie Lynn Spears - star of "Zoey 101" and Britney's younger sister." along with your calvary chapel friend Nicole Taylor .

nCzrKfQ.png 

Seriously, I hope when this blows up someone offers you a job as an investigator lol 

• Like 7

And here it, in 2013 , Tri Star Sport & Entertainment bought the property located at 11 Music Circle South Nashville, TN for  $1.25 million . 

she then hired Jim Nickle of Inform Smallwood+Nickle, LLC as the lead architect on the project. 

Article that says she bought it

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tri-star-sports-and-entertainment-group-announces-relocation-to-historic-music-row-in-nashville-tenn-220660921.html 

Article that gives the price :

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/blog/2013/06/ted-welch-sells-music-row-office.html

Don't how much money they put on it but if you read this article you understand it was just some cheap renovation .

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2016/12/16/celebrity-company-adding-60-jobs-creatively-solves.html

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Nothing new right? Sorry I was MIA for so long. Can’t wait til Friday. 

Odd that we saw Jamie in court today but not Lynne. 

Because the pics weren't from today. They were from the day they filed the restraining order (yesterday)

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Yup she was a NOBODY before Britney, there is nothing about her or her company before 2006 except for that i posted where she is JL manager . Oh and Tri Star her company own the building located at 11 music circle south , she bought it in 2013 . Guess the money was really rolling in .

I am looking for their previous adress, and see if i can find how much they bought it .

their current website only exists back to 2013 as well. 

• Like 4