#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Funny how we didnt hear any official statement from Britney's Team. We have staged ig video from Brit. That's all. They are using articles. They are doing this for more money. I think Jamie gaining more money from articles. Selling stories about her. 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, then the Gram girls should come out of their hiatus and speak up, since they were the ones that made it to the news.

Or even Jordan and that guy Anthony from the other forum. Even if Team B are not happy with them anymore, they're still listening. We can't convince all the twitter users, that's true, but the few options that we have to show the "official stance" of the freebritney movement should be exhausted.

16 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

ikr we need an official person to state none of this is true. someone who speaks for all the britney fans *cough* jordan

I don't want to be much explicit because I don't want to give Team B ideas, but I'm sure if you guys sit for awhile you might find plausible reasons as to why it's smarter / safer for Jordan / other Britney forums right now not to take certain actions at this delicate moment, and why it's also much better for #FreeBritney movement to keep certain things as they are :outwithit:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Is Larry still her manager? She pays him millions and he hasn’t said a word since.... “It just didn’t work”. It’s felt like she hasn’t had a PR team since Circus.

He and Lou are the main targets for this case. Put them on the stand, Judge. :badthoughts:

He, Lou and Jamie. Don't forget his old ***. 

Anything Larry says is a LIE anyway so we're better off with him not speaking at all...

• Like 1
Just now, marioh said:

He, Lou and Jamie. Don't forget his old ***. 

Anything Larry says is a LIE anyway so we're better off with him not speaking at all...

I think Jamie got complacent along with Britney. Lou and Larry were constantly saying it needs to stay.

I’m still HOPING he’s not an evil monster. I think he’s just stupid.

34 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Do you remember this rumour back in the day?

MJ died three months after TCSBST started, though. And he was reportedly in terrible health at the end. It seems highly unlikely they communicated during that very brief window of opportunity. 

But mainly, I can’t imagine that Britney, fresh into the conservatorship and comeback tour, even would be allowed to be chatting with an incredibly controversial public figure who is actively encouraging her to leave show business. Like, where would this conversation even had taken place if she was sans phone and touring in Australia?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Dream With In a dream said:

tbf tho is larry just there for show.. because how can you manage someone under a conservatorship..

In For The Record, he was clearly in charge of the ship. Same with I Am Brittany Joan.

I think Jamie has been taking Larry and Lou’s advice all along.

But again, I’m still trying to make Jamie NOT be the monster in this situation. I think he’s just dumb and complacent.

1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

MJ died three months after TCSBST started, though. And he was reportedly in terrible health at the end. It seems highly unlikely they communicated during that very brief window of opportunity.

Reportedly by who exactly? Are your sources the same 'close sources' we've been witnessing talking about Britney's mental state lately? :cackling:
https://www.quora.com/What-were-the-medical-facts-of-Michael-Jackson-s-health

• Like 1

Mmmmh well...time to go to bed for me, too may things are happening and it's really hard to understand what's really going on behind the secens right now, tbh. :selenerz:

If team Britney is reading this post i'm Jasmine Masters and i have something to say:

If anything bad happens to Britney y'all better ask Donald Trump to build up that wall he speaks of because i'm literally going to swim all the Atlantic Ocean from where i live, doing a little stop to Starbucks (a man needs his frappuccino :mcorangu:) and then beat your backs off while the fan-made "full version" of Rebellion plays in the background from Lynne Spears' car.

Have a nice night y'all. :mcwave:

• Like 4
2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

the truth of the matter is I could see this situation coming years ago. Look, I agree fully with the initial c-ship placed in 2007 when she had her breakdown. she obviously wasn't in a very good place and wasn't capable mentally to look after her money. but the thing that I don't get is from like 2013 onwards she has seemed to come  on leaps and bounds and interviews she did from 2016 when promoting Glory she seemed back in the room, alert and like the old Britney. so I really don't understand why at that point, her mum dad lawyers etc sat her down, taught her how to handle money and bit by bit relinquish control to her. because, and obviously this is my spectulation I don't know, my feeling is her dad  nearly died and shes thought '****, I have no idea where my money is and what to do if something happens to my dad' which is why she admitted herself to a facility. and the one thing that really boggles my mind is this, shes been 'well enough' to have 50/50 custody of her boys, how the hell could she be 'well enough' to care for two KIDS and not 'well  enough' to be in control of HER money.

Also, how come her dad has had full control but her mum has had nothing to do with it??? seems really stupid to put all the control onto one person who could have been hit by a bus any day

That’s what never made much sense to me either because Jamie was once a drunk and it’s well documented that while Britney was growing up money was always tight and Jamie had cars repo-ed and etc so for him to be in charge of Britney’s estate never made much sense. Why would Lynne go along with it knowing how impulsive Jamie could be?

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

In For The Record, he was clearly in charge of the ship. Same with I Am Brittany Joan.

I think Jamie has been taking Larry and Lou’s advice all along.

But again, I’m still trying to make Jamie NOT be the monster in this situation. I think he’s just dumb and complacent.

come on girl.. theres too much evidence on jamie...and the fact he willnot let his daughter out or have a phone he loves the control.