#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

"let's stop mentioning Sam"

everyone keeps talking about him

y'all, let's not overreact, let's just ignore the fact that the restraining order even happened because it doesn't change a damn thing.. all we are doing right now are guilt tripping each other, acting morally superior and focusing on "if / what if" situations that help nobody.. let's stop mentioning Sam and ignore the news about the restraining order.. peace.. :jlostare:

• Like 4
Just now, colormefresh said:

What’s going on with Lynne?

She’s going to the next hearing with her own legal team?

I can’t keep up when the threads are being merged like this :wontcry:

If Jamie is the actual demon y’all say he is, I will be so sad omg. :mj:

hard to say.. she filed a petition yday to be informed of everything regarding the May 10th thing but we're not sure if she's actually going to be there.. so far it seems like she won't (at least to me)..

1 minute ago, Z-dawg said:

Agreed! But what I referred to was the fact that I do not believe for one second that Britney’s allowed to be in touch with many friends, especially not unsupervised, so by friends and family they mean Team C-ship :whatitellu:

She has the best family and friends ever: Jamie and his squad. What more could you ask for?

@colormefresh you'd think she just wants answers but what's really curious is that she got her own lawyer / attorney / whatever through the governor of Louisiana (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm half asleep) instead of just going through Team B.. makes it seem like either she's doing it behind their backs or Jamie isn't letting her and she decided to take matters in her own hands

• Like 6

The mother of Britney Spears has filed court documents asking permission for an attorney to appear on her behalf at a hearing regarding the singer's care later this week.

Lynne Spears asked the court to allow attorney Gladstone N. Jones III to appear and participate as her representative at a status hearing, set for May 10 in Los Angeles. 

In the documents, Lynne Spears' attorneys write that it is in the pop star's "best interest to allow Lynne Spears to have a voice at the Status Hearing."

Yasha Bronshteyn, one of Lynne Spears' attorneys, filed the court documents. Bronshteyn did not immediately return CNN's request for further comment. 

CNN has reached out to a representative for Britney Spears for comment. x

Someone should send Lynne's lawyer all the dirt we dug up on Britney's court appointed lawyer.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

Anyone noticed the recent job reviews on glassdoor for Lou Taylor's business? Whoever is doing this isn't even making it look believable.

jqI7sQf.png

I have been saying that when her social was put on lockdown, she hired someone to scrub the internet of her misdoings. It is why I couldn't find her on the intense online background checks. You have to request that information closed up. 

• Like 6

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/07/britney-spears-restraining-order-sam-lutfi/

a few lines of the article:

Britney's requesting protection from Lutfi -- she filed for a restraining order against him Tuesday in L.A. County Superior Court. According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Lutfi's been firing off texts to Britney's mother, Lynne Spears, and posting "disparaging and threatening comments" on social media -- which include calling for the public to "raise hell" to free Britney. 

Translation: He's the one instigating followers of the #freebritney movement. 

Brit's lawyers say Lutfi's recent activity has a negative effect on her. As they put it, his "vigilante action, bribes and release of private information" is a clear attempt to derail the actions of the conservatorship. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

"let's stop mentioning Sam"

everyone keeps talking about him

y'all, let's not overreact, let's just ignore the fact that the restraining order even happened because it doesn't change a damn thing.. all we are doing right now are guilt tripping each other, acting morally superior and focusing on "if / what if" situations that help nobody.. let's stop mentioning Sam and ignore the news about the restraining order.. peace.. :jlostare:

I insist that yeah, we can stop mentioning him, but before that, we need to clarify that he's not the reason behind all this, independently of what his information helped or not, so her "team" comes up with a better story next.

As a movement, we're still trying to be listened by someone that can expose all this. But if all the media outlets eat up the version that this is just something planned by him, we're screwed. 

• Like 5

Do you remember this rumour back in the day?

Michael Jackson urged Britney to leave the music business and focus on her family, according to new reports.

Jackson, who warned Britney not to “end up” like him, reportedly warned Britney to retire from the industry.

A friend of Britney’s said: “Michael told her, ‘Don’t end up like me.’ His warning was eerie, like he was trying to tell Britney he was going to die.”
The source added to Britain’s Look magazine: “I think Michael’s warning sent shivers down Britney’s spine. He was emphatic in warning her she should leave showbusiness in order to maintain her sanity.”

“He thought she should retire after the ‘Circus’ tour so she could focus on the things that mattered – her sons and family. Britney must have taken Michael’s words to heart as she promised him she would at least take a long break after she finished the tour.”

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

@colormefresh you'd think she just wants answers but what's really curious is that she got her own lawyer / attorney / whatever through the governor of Louisiana (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm half asleep) instead of just going through Team B.. makes it seem like either she's doing it behind their backs or Jamie isn't letting her and she decided to take matters in her own hands

Thanks! I really hope Lynne just isn’t in this because she wants a piece of the pie. She better be doing this out of concern.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

Anyone noticed the recent job reviews on glassdoor for Lou Taylor's business? Whoever is doing this isn't even making it look believable.

jqI7sQf.png

OMG their incompetence is indescribable. I would love to meet this marketing mastermind who thought that posting 5 rave reviews on glassdoor on the same day would be a game-changer for the company's reputation.

• Like 6