#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

the CNN article got me all kinds of confused..

this paragraph makes it seem like Lynne won't be present at the hearing:

The mother of Britney Spears has filed court documents asking permission for an attorney to appear on her behalf at a hearing regarding the singer's care later this week.

but this one makes it seem like she'll be there:

In the documents, Lynne Spears' attorneys write that it is in the pop star's "best interest to allow Lynne Spears to have a voice at the Status Hearing."

excuse me but what?? :jlostare:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

I wonder the desperation on team c-ship’s face after they put out an article and we already discredit it in this thread, which has more than one million views.

They are really desperate, you can see everything they post through media is a response to what is being talked here... So when, we clarify that Sam isn't very important for the #FreeBritney movement, they will have to find a new way to put anyone else bad but themselves

• Like 4

I can’t believe there are Britney fans actually defending Sam Lutfi. :cackling: He might have spilled some tea, but he’s still a piece of **** who used Britney and treated her terribly for his own gain (you know...those same things that Team C-ship does). 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

The mother of Britney Spears has filed court documents asking permission for an attorney to appear on her behalf at a hearing regarding the singer's care later this week.

In the documents, Lynne Spears' attorneys write that it is in the pop star's "best interest to allow Lynne Spears to have a voice at the Status Hearing."

Her attorneys would be allowed to express her vision of the situation.

• Like 3

what bothers me is that they have said "Britney wants out of the cship" multiple times already alongside "her family and friends don't think she's ready".. :jlostare: umm, excuse me but who the **** are her "family and friends" to decide something like that.. if she wants out, then get her an unbiased doctor to evaluate whether or not she's capable.. oh right, they won't do that because money.. :badthoughts:

• Like 8
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I am guessing both articles imply the same thing and that Lynne "having a voice" at the hearing is actually through the lawyer hired by her. Maybe she is not legally allowed to appear there, but a lawyer is?

• Like 2

has anyone dug into TMZ yet? it seems like they have something to gain by her staying in the conservatorship. is her team selling them access to her for swaying public opinion in their favor? why are they so persistent on pushing the cship agenda? 

• Like 4
Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

what bothers me is that they have said "Britney wants out of the cship" multiple times already alongside "her family and friends don't think she's ready".. :jlostare: umm, excuse me but who the **** are her "family and friends" to decide something like that.. if she wants out, then get her an unbiased doctor to evaluate whether or not she's capable.. oh right, they won't do that because money.. :badthoughts:

Family and friends = squad:well:

• Like 3

https://www.lamag.com/culturefiles/the-time-britney-spears-got-booted-from-chateau-marmont/

I am surprised by this and by all of the Britney spears' movement. Could we seen her in 20 years like this promoting mental causes and stuff  like that??? I just saw that she doesn't want to let go of the conservatorship but I am very surprised by her status in pop. Her fame in pop...…. what do you expect from her??? A life with sam????

1 minute ago, Riccus said:

I am guessing both articles imply the same thing and that Lynne "having a voice" at the hearing is actually through the lawyer hired by her. Maybe she is not legally allowed to appear there, but a lawyer is?

Yes, maybe even her lawyer adviced her about it. At the end of the day, her lawyer wants to defend her interest in the best possible way.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I can’t believe there are Britney fans actually defending Sam Lutfi. :cackling: He might have spilled some tea, but he’s still a piece of **** who used Britney and treated her terribly for his own gain (you know...those same things that Team C-ship does). 

It really makes you wonder which ones were around back in 2007 in the thick of it. I will never trust Sam after everything that happened. There is a reason he was banished before, and he will be again. He has been trying to rile up the fans for years. Part of me wonders if he had anything to do with the ‘anonymous’ voice mail.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

this **** happened in 2007... all i msaying now is he dont need demonizing now for the freebritney stuff. as hes done f**kall wrong?

maybe he thought he was just helping the fans..

and now hes gonna get all this hate.. yous do realise after all the hate he got in 2007 from bs fans he was gonna commit suicide..

its just worrying i dont wish that on anyone.

you cant believe a tmz article :airpls:

• Like 1