#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 minutes ago, marioh said:

Btw I've been looking for a deleted Instagram video where Britney and one of her kids are outside of the gated community they live in and Britney says something, I don't remember... Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can help me out? I found it weird that it got deleted off her Instagram.

Oh. It was a tweet. So, does it mean that Britney had/has internet access?

https://popculture.com/music/2017/12/12/britney-spears-locked-out-house-twitter-reaction/

"Going for a walk with my son and the dog always does wonders for my mood... that is until yesterday, when we got locked outside and had to wait for security to come open the gates," she wrote on Twitter, adding a laughing emoji.

Bildresultat för Going for a walk with my son and the dog always does wonders for my mood... that is until yesterday, when we got locked outside and had to wait for security to come open the gates britney

https://www.celebretainment.com/celebrities/britney-spears-gets-locked-out-of-home/article_8d488871-e17e-54e7-b28c-c5dff9e4a64b.html

Although the 'Womanizer' singer has since taken down the post on Twitter, it has remained on her Instagram account.

-It was most likely deleted for safety reasons. 

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Guys, I want to bring up the Lambyspoet guy again.

Well, assuming he's legitimate anyway, I noticed there are two major accounts he used to interact with. One is an UK fan, the other one's bio says she's a "Personal Celebrity Assistant ".
I dug up some liked tweets from this assistant and...

Sophia is Lexie... btw. And Lambyspoet referred to this account when he wanted a message 'delivered' to Bryan.

So... is it really Gracielle? or not

So, Grace is Lexie’s mom. 

18 minutes ago, WMNZR said:

They hired Randee St. Nicholas for the theme design :walkonby:

If so, he failed at doing his job. The text is black and I can still see it clearly. Also, where is the 'close-up-of-the-sun-like' lighting and washed out sepia colour scheme?! Randee, you're better than this. :lessons:

• Like 2

I still believe she does have a phone, or at least used to have, even if it was with restricted access.

We've seen some of her videos were taken by her kids, I think it was the workout ones, and she even said in one interview that they wouldn't let her upload some pictures, or that they would choose what to share (they == her kids) 

But it's obvious her team has access to her accounts too, to share other stuff, delete or edit what she posts. Right now I don't think she has access to her phone, but who knows. 

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Oh. It was a tweet. So, does it mean that Britney had/has internet access?

I believe she has some sort of Internet access. But I'm pretty sure that it's a limited experience... Like some pages are banned for her idk. At least that's what sounds plausible to me.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Guys, I want to bring up the Lambyspoet guy again.

Well, assuming he's legitimate anyway, I noticed there are two major accounts he used to interact with. One is an UK fan, the other one's bio says she's a "Personal Celebrity Assistant ".
I dug up some liked tweets from this assistant and...

Sophia is Lexie... btw. And Lambyspoet referred to this account when he wanted a message 'delivered' to Bryan.

So... is it really Gracielle? or not

A fair assumption.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

If so, he failed at doing his job. The text is black and I can still see it clearly. Also, where is the 'close-up-of-the-sun-like' lighting and washed out sepia colour scheme?! Randee, you're better than this. :lessons:

:ricackle: hahaha i agree sis, she did a half-assed job :jj:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I still believe she does have a phone, or at least used to have, even if it was with restricted access.

We've seen some of her videos were taken by her kids, I think it was the workout ones, and she even said in one interview that they wouldn't let her upload some pictures, or that they would choose what to share (they == her kids) 

But it's obvious her team has access to her accounts too, to share other stuff, delete or edit what she posts. Right now I don't think she has access to her phone, but who knows. 

Right! It just goes to show that her team has to approve what she posts on her SM accounts. That's why the tweet was deleted and the Instagram post is still up but edited.

Video is timestamped.

• Like 4