#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, wukemon said:

Why didn’t he like her fans?

Because we will attack anyone we think is hurting Britney, and apparently that does indeed extend to her direct family members, if two weeks ago didn't show that? Or maybe because we are known for not forgetting past occurrences that have happened in her career that were scrapped and hounding people for it? Honestly, take your pick. :cackling:

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She's never been fine with the conservatorship. It was never in name only. She's been under the same stifling controls for the entire 11 years. :britdrown:

Yep, she makes this explicitly clear in FTR, and that was filmed after only a few months of living under her father’s control. Yet she was f**king miserable! I mean, despite everything else going on, that’s the only thing she was crying about (not her divorce, or the paparazzi or anything else). 

She said she felt like a prisoner and hates the constraints she’s under. And the extent of the misery she was expressing was when she actually thought it was temporary (ending at the conclusion of TCSBS Tour).

Hence, it’s no wonder she had “her second breakdown” come FF era, when she realized there was absolutely no end in sight. And there probably never had been one intended, at least not once the insanely lucrative Circus era was wholly underway. I think she just went into a severe depression at that time, akin to “learned helplessness.” 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

What the hell is "structure and discipline" supposed to mean? :jackk:

It means they tell her what to do and when to do it and if she doesn’t she can wave goodbye to her visitation rights. Even if she doesn’t get out now, the fact of the matter is it’s now a ticking time bomb: this threat will be defunct by September 12 2024 at the very latest

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Preston and Jayden probably have phones though. I wonder why she's never taken one of theirs and used it...Like I wonder HOW MUCH control there is exactly.

Is there security living in her house? Does she get to shower alone?

Can one of her kids "Accidentally leave their phone" in the bathroom right before Britney goes in the shower so she can use it?

Are the kids completely in the dark? Is she scared to tell them? I have so many questions. I feel like in the last 11 years she should have been able to get a message out to SOMEONE. 

You are thinking to much. She would never jepordize herself or her kids like that. That is why. And yes, her kids should be in the dark, they are not old enough to know and grasp the reality of it all. Let them be kids. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, vass2816 said:

TMZ is reporting really inaccurate statements that can be easily disproven - check out Lynne's Instagram where she posted images from when she was in Austin in October with Britney at the Formula 1 race/last britney Piece of Me show, as well as when they were together backstage at Ellen. 

Austin

Backstage at Ellen

Damned. We need to drag the **** out of TMZ, and letting them know that we know (with prove like that) they are full of bullshit. TMZ should know better.

• Like 2
slave
/sleɪv/
noun

1. 1.
    a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.

Passed by Congress on January 31, 1865, and ratified on December 6, 1865, the 13th amendment abolished slavery in the United States and provides that "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.".

Surely a c-ship breaks the constitution of America?? :mj:

If those around Britney weren't financially benefiting from her then maybe the c-ship wouldn't be so hated. Genuinely if Britney had retired in 2011 and she was enjoying her life and kids and chilling and not pressured into performing or releasing music - the c-ship wouldn't even be such an issue. The fact she works and works and works - only for her team to get rich off of her efforts - it's disgusting. 
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I feel like in the last 11 years she should have been able to get a message out to SOMEONE. 

I might be wrong but I’m sure she had someone smuggle a phone to her circa 2009/10 and got busted when they heard her talking on it 

• Like 5