#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

But we know she's not. At this point, the GP is finally starting to wake up and realize it, too: and it wasn't because of Sam that they thought she was free, its because they legitimately had no clue about the C ship.

The gp sees her with her boytoy and say "she's fine". 

3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Calm down. Team B is the one calling the paparazzi and selling their stories. Sam is just being used as a pawn probably doesn't realize it. 

C'MON!!!! He knows what's up. I'm sure he gets instructions all the time: "you'll take her to the hotel, spend the night and leave next morning using the back door. There will be a photographer and you'll get her in the car fast."

He does all of this for his modeling career.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, annonymous said:

And why do we suddenly believe everything tmz says. Didn't yall say that her team pay them to say things hm? 

Yall need to be a little bit more consistent :umok:

I was actually just about to ask this; every single day, (including yesterday), TMZ has released an article about Britney and exhale has unilaterally stated they’re clearly paid for by Team B. I’m not questioning her exploitation, but the illogicality of this line of thinking. I’m just confused. :receipts2:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Dhl818 said:

well there is a guy on twitter who knows the britneygram people and knows fe (video evidence) and says britneys mom is trying to free her. so i dont believe this. 

I believe that he was still upset from those times, it’s been already 12 years and I’m sure Lynne is helping as much as she can. I do think she is helping. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

The gp sees her with her boytoy and say "she's fine". 

C'MON!!!! He knows what's up. I'm sure he gets instructions all the time: "you'll take her to the hotel, spend the night and leave next morning using the back door. There will be a photographer and you'll get her in the car fast."

He does all of this for his modeling career.

So you want to flood his IG with spam to make it so Team B can't use him as a distraction anymore?

(I'm generally asking.)

• Like 1

This infuriates me - after all this, they are making BRITNEY the villain again. Jamie and Larry are in TMZ's pockets. Blatantly untrue statements are filled in this article. Jamie has control over everything in her life and now that someone else is trying to have a peek, he makes other people the villain.

Their "sources" need to come out publicly because I'm tired of the BS - I thought TMZ was better (albeit slightly) than the National Enquirer's and Radar Online's of the world. Guess not. :surething:

Why did Andrew Wallet leave? Why did Britney stop her Domination show a month AFTER her dad's surgery? Why were there absolutely no paparazzi photos between her last drive-thru photo in January until the post in April about the wellness facility? Nothing is being answered and this all looks forced upon her. I wish this was proved otherwise!

I truly hate how the fans being suspicious also puts stress on Britney, because it's really not fair to her. But it's also not fair to her being silent!

• Like 3

I want him out of this and I want him to stop using Britney and even sabotaging her.

Well, we all want that, if it is the case -- honestly -- but I just don't see how we're going to achieve it by flooding him. If its true he's only in it to raise his star, then I don't think the spam alone would be enough to scare him off. He's already been getting our spam because of everything, no doubt, and he's still around. So.....

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I want him out of this and I want him to stop using Britney and even sabotaging her.

And you can't wait at least 3 days to do that?? What's 3 days if they've been dating for like 2 years.. Let's just wait til this hearing is done and see where we stand to figure out our next moves. 

I'm just saying, for now, the cons outweigh the pros with what you're proposing to do... let Britney breathe (easy not heavy)

• Like 3

I agree with you ive never believed he was her real boyfriend just like all the others  but he can wait theres bigger fish to fry first hes only a small fish in a big big pond 

Has the gramgirls come back with anything yet they seem to be talking ages i know they went on a bit of a break but surley they have more info by now 

1 minute ago, MaPlayz said:

And you can't wait at least 3 days to do that?? What's 3 days if they've been dating for like 2 years.. Let's just wait til this hearing is done and see where we stand to figure out our next moves. 

I'm just saying, for now, the cons outweigh the pros with what you're proposing to do... let Britney breathe (easy not heavy)

It will take days to do that. We should start now in full force.

Just now, really really cool guy said:

It's so easy to put him on hold but you're just thinking with your ....

Like c'mon guys, he clearly  "loves" her, I'm sure he won't leave her if his IG's taken down for a bit:whatitellu:

I do not find Sam attractive and as I stated earlier, I believe he's only with Britney because of who she is.

Attacking him should be the last thing on your mind. Damn, do you want to get dicked down by him? Why is he on the receiving end of your misdirected anger? 

• Like 2
17 hours ago, janeo701 said:

For some reason I think Sam A. used to work at a law firm, or had some type of association with one, (and if so,  odds of it being one of Jamie Spear's attorneys is slim)  I can't remember where I read that though, so who really knows.....but as the last month has unfolded I'm increasingly suspicious of him tbh.

it may be...but I think Sam does not have a  law degree(maybe Sam could work for the law firm as an ****** ), he's a personal trainer with desires for fame..since January he has been lying blatantly.