#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, Cwazy said:

OMG, there are like 30 things that are driving me nuts in this video. 

1. This guy got a lot of attention for his live stream, I don't think he is willing to let that go. 

2. He basically just spewed out a fan theory that has been mentioned before. 

3. He doesn't even know this person that spilled Tea, could have been some pshyco little monster or beahive member screning with him

4. Drinking sparkling water doesn't make you classy, when you a making pop noises. 

5.  Why does everyone need a vlog?! He is legit just trying to get subscribers from the Army, and this is such a desperate way to do that. Just support our girl and give updates, no need for crap "exclusive tea" (eyes rolling sooooo hard) 

• Like 5

So many "news" today... I'mcurious about Lynn's request. It's weird that it took her 11 years to do it but better late than never I guess...

And why did some of you say that Sam Asghari supported the campaign? Did he liked something on IG? :ponderney:

• Like 2

His new video about the fans attacking him. Sweetie what did you expect? :ohi: you’re trying to discredit the entire movement. What was said was literally a TMZ article. desperate attempt to be an “insider”. Thank u, next :begone:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, maquisl said:

So many "news" today... I'mcurious about Lynn's request. It's weird that it took her 11 years to do it but better late than never I guess...

And why did some of you say that Sam Asghari supported the campaign? Did he liked something on IG? :ponderney:

he liked a #freebritney comment on one of his recent pics

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

25 seconds in, *tongue noise*, close the video....

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cb6f1a96c67505573

Right? OMG I can't believe he responded....he really needs attention. 

Leave it alone. 

OMG I just heard him say "don't come for me unless i send for you"  (do we still say that in 2019?)....welp that is a member of my community right there, a real great addition to the LGBT community. 

• Like 1

I’m mixed on his video. 

On one hand, he could be lying for attention. But, let’s go with the thought that he’s being honest. 

I wouldn’t be shocked if someone from her camp DID approach him. He got a lot of attention with the live stream. Maybe they thought they could derail the movement through him? He even said the girl ASKED him to make the video. 

I mean, I don’t believe any of it. But I also don’t really think he’s lying. I mean he definitely could be, and maybe it’s my own naivety getting in the way because I just can’t ever imagine myself going through so much work just to push ‘rumors’ that we’re already circulating. His second video also seems like he is genuinely annoyed by the fans coming for him (which is understandable. The Army can be nuts). 

My biggest take away from this is that the straight jacket bit sent chills down my spine. I don’t know what that was all about, but I didn’t like it. :( 

• Like 6
On 5/4/2019 at 9:48 AM, DayvinDazone said:

I believe Onyxney never left - it's the passion for performing, that fire - which got extinguished somewhere along the way. I blame the conservatorship, her having zero creative control over what music she's performing to and how she does it, as well as the fact she's not in her 20s anymore for the fact her performing skills are not the same.

Having said that, Beyoncé is 37 and sings and dances better than ever. J.Lo is forty-f**king-nine and sings and dances better than ever. Janet Jackson is over 50 years old and she can still bring the fierce factor and perform her old choreography.

That, to me, renders the whole "she's not 20 anymore!!" argument completely invalid.

"But she's had a knee surgery and she tripped on stage one time and sprained her ankle!!!!"

Well, honey, Paula Abdul had 15 spinal surgeries done after surviving a horrible accident that could've left her disabled for life and she can still outdance and outperform her 20 year old self. :jj:

I wouldn't necessarily call Britney lazy like many members on exhale do, I just think the situation she's in completely took all the fun out of performing for her and it must be extremely demotivating. She's like a caged circus animal as opposed to being in the wild and having fun (and if other people happen to watch then so be it).

Agreed; hence the drastic change in dancing abilities between rehearsals vs live performances. Plus she still intermittently clearly shows a glimpse of the rebellion and fire she’s always had:

zoU8tY4h_tN9bmLgOIjqhpx17IDH5lZ2BczsAvCO

E030-D8-D1-B425-4452-848-A-5281-B588-E1-

D141-E714-4-BB5-4-EE0-A6-BC-6-B7-C65-D94

I mean, this is still the same girl, after all:

tumblr_pm9tre7wsa1tw89w1o8_400.gif

Britney-Spears-Kiss-My-***.jpg

britneyspears-website.PNG&key=0265fc41bf

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_o8u8wipBrb1sj0oe0o8_250.gif

tumblr_nf09qvqJLf1t0jev2o6_400.gif

giphy.gif

f1b31d61e24c9701c57960caffe24a84.jpg

6d5080e8d7b8ff3103bb9b5fcfe77527--gym-ha

tumblr_p144bx0SYz1tw89w1o6_400.gif

tumblr_pl19qmQGoJ1tw89w1o3_r1_400.gif

Even as a teenager and brand-new artist she always stood up for herself. I sincerely believe that inner fire is still burning to an extent, despite the extensively thorough attempts to extinguish it. 

tumblr_pnuwzoiWpg1v72ye8o1_250.gif

tumblr_pnuwzoiWpg1v72ye8o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_pnuwzoiWpg1v72ye8o3_250.gif

tumblr_pnuwzoiWpg1v72ye8o4_250.gif

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Right? OMG I can't believe he responded....he really needs attention. 

Leave it alone. 

OMG I just heard him say "don't come for me unless i send for you"  (do we still say that in 2019?)....welp that is a member of my community right there, a real great addition to the LGBT community. 

This. I just don't get these over the top sassy attitudes. Like, just be you and stop being so overdramatic and overdoing your character. 

NDivz8K.gif

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I’m mixed on his video. 

On one hand, he could be lying for attention. But, let’s go with the thought that he’s being honest. 

I wouldn’t be shocked if someone from her camp DID approach him. He got a lot of attention with the live stream. Maybe they thought they could derail the movement through him? He even said the girl ASKED him to make the video. 

I mean, I don’t believe any of it. But I also don’t really think he’s lying. I mean he definitely could be, and maybe it’s my own naivety getting in the way because I just can’t ever imagine myself going through so much work just to push ‘rumors’ that we’re already circulating. His second video also seems like he is genuinely annoyed by the fans coming for him (which is understandable. The Army can be nuts). 

My biggest take away from this is that the straight jacket bit sent chills down my spine. I don’t know what that was all about, but I didn’t like it. :( 

Girl, her camp is not that good...to follow this crazed *** queen around and approach her drunk ***. He doesn't even have enough followers to be considered important enough to influence this movement at all. 

This is a dumb scene queen and nothing more (she just happens to be a stan). She wants followers, and this is clearly a bunch of crap he spewed out from things he has read laying around. 

Like oh is the residency called stronger?! No wayyyyy, I mean of crouse if she comes back after this it would have that theme. NappyTabs even mentioned this in their tweets. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

This. I just don't get these over the top sassy attitudes. Like, just be you and stop being so overdramatic and overdoing your character. 

NDivz8K.gif

Can't wait for his 20 plus videos talking about being attacked. 20 bucks says she gets some more "exclusive tea" after the next live stream. She will ride her little wave for as long as possible. 

I could barely deal with her last live stream, she yelled annoying things. I'll still watch her if she broadcasts tho. 

Also, i betcha that her "project" she is working on drops around the same time she is getting a few pieces of attention exhale members are giving her. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Andrew M Wallet
(The Co-Conservator of Britney's estate)

Practice Areas: Estate & Trust Litigation

Selected to Super Lawyers in 2009 and 2019, thanks to Britney Spears? It's only fair to ask since before Britney Spears he was pretty unknown . He graduated from a university that does not even exist anymore, Northrop University closed in 1993 to the public due to mismanaged funds, decreased attendance, and lack of donations crippled the university into bankruptcy. A little bit scare considering his pratic area...

In october 2018 couple of months before requesting to resign as Britney Spears co-conservator estate, Andrew M Wallet asked for to get a raise to be paid $426,000.OO. He claimed that he was instrumental in bringing “stability and leadership” to the singer’s various ventures, he kept “literally hundreds of people” in check, many whom could allegedly “bring financial disaster by providing illegal substances to the Conservatee.”

Well we don't really know about how as a co-conservator of her estate only (and not personal life) he also managed to keep away any people that could provide "illegal substances"
What we do know is that in 2008 he did a donation of $3,000 for a campaign called Prop 8 who was raising money to against the LGBT community with the goal to Eliminates Rights of Same-*** Couples to Marry. Initiative Constitutional Amendment

YyepAjx.png 

https://www.emaso.com/countycontributors.aspx?cid=19 

Added!!

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Girl, her camp is not that good...to follow this crazed *** queen around and approach her drunk ***. He doesn't even have enough followers to be considered important enough to influence this movement at all. 

This is a dumb scene queen and nothing more (she just happens to be a stan). She wants followers, and this is clearly a bunch of crap he spewed out from things he has read laying around. 

Like oh is the residency called stronger?! No wayyyyy, I mean of crouse if she comes back after this it would have that theme. NappyTabs even mentioned this in their tweets. 

Lmao! Yeah I guess you are right. LOLing about even thinking that about her camp tbh. They couldn’t even be bothered to bring the DYWCO pole for the tour. Like they’re gonna pay some chick to follow this dude :mcorangu:

• Like 3

Wait, so is someone filling in that guy from the The Guardians documentary? Did you send him stuff? I totally was going to say someone needs to contact him after watching that. It's exactly what is going on with Britney.

If you haven't watched the documentary, go do it! It's on Prime.

He could be a great voice for this movement and really help her.

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Can't wait for his 20 plus videos talking about being attacked. 20 bucks says she gets some more "exclusive tea" after the next live stream. She will ride her little wave for as long as possible. 

I could barely deal with her last live stream, she yelled annoying things. I'll still watch her if she broadcasts tho. 

Also, i betcha that her "project" she is working on drops around the same time she is getting a few pieces of attention exhale members are giving her. 

Yes, he's getting hype up because of his last video and he's on a roll now.

His livestream during the protest was a little annoying but that's nothing compared to his vlogs. It's hard to listen to what he has to say with his attitude. It's such a turn off and it doesn't look like he can take criticisms very well. 

I didn't get really far with his last video or i was too busy getting annoyed instead of listening to what he had to say but the fact he asks for people to subscribe or that he has a new project coming out is a big no no. Promoting yourself in a subject about a woman under a conservatorship for 11 years...:slowdown:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I remember his account being brought up early on, based on what I got from his tweets he appeared to be, an 

advanced age man who had been investigating Britney's case for years and probably at one point worked at the industry who hosted radio broadcasts on low frequency radio dedicated to discussing topics of Britney's life such as her sons prior to what I can only assume was his death based on his most recent tweets

This man called Robert Haviland died on February 8, 2018.

https://www.seederly-mongandbeck.com/notices/Robert-Haviland

The last tweets are from January, 2018.

Seems odd cause the man was 91, a veteran (i guess), but its too much coincidence.

• Like 5