#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

And the first song Britney might do for the new residency is Stronger and she's going to come out in a straitjacket :gloria:

I think someone was playing w him :orangu:

Exclusive footage given to me by Lou Taylor using her christian magic of the opening night of "Stronger Than Ever: Remixed. Reimagined. More Iconic (One More Time)" :well:

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Sis, i literally subscribed to him just to get a notification for this video and i didn't even get one and then i lost 14mn of my life watching someone being teasy about a fan fiction involving a random woman approching him because he had a Britney t-shirt on and revealing all of sudden that Britney had botox, *tongue noise* subscribe to my channel, *long pause until we subscribe*, *tongue noise*.....

tenor.gif

I can't stop laughing bc this was me too

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

I don’t believe in any word, total bullshit 

He’s problably just an opportunist trying to get some attention from all this situation. Tell me what is the chance of someone random, from Britney’s team, stop you in the middle of West Hollywood and start telling you secret information, that actually you have signed papers to keep it sigilous.. that sounds ridiculous.

***** please try again. Not today Larry & Loucifer

badthoughts.gif

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Maybe Lynne is pro-conservatorship and / or will eventually take the steps to become Brit's co-conservator

That was on my mind when you posted about it on the main (and iconic) page. Damn, Britney is living groundhog day like she said. 

5 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Maybe Lynne is pro-conservatorship and / or will eventually take the steps to become Brit's co-conservator

It shouldn't matter if Lynne is pro conservatorship as Britney needs to be able to talk freely.

Express herself and stop being controlled and we can't deny control when in court documents Jamie admitted sometimes she has her phone and sometimes not.

She has serious restrictions on a human being being able to feel liberated, express themselves and have some form of privacy.

They need to have a full on hearing and let Britney get an attorney and have a fair process.

No one in America is living under these kind of restrictions for the most part.

• Like 5

at the end there's only two hopes: judge Brenda serving justice and not falling for the corruption, or keep fighting to get the case exposed until an investigation by a third party occurs. 

Lynne being against conservatorship will certainly help but wouldn't be everything, she would still need to fight everyone else involved in the cship. If she's pro-cship instead, it wouldn't change much either, but I repeat, at the end is up to the judge if she considers the circumstances of the cship need to be reevaluated, if there's something fishy, if there's been fraud, if Jamie can keep as a coservator, if she needs another one, etc. 

• Like 7
7 hours ago, Hamushka said:

We're told Lynne read reports about Britney being held against her will and pumped with ***** she didn't want ... both, by the way, demonstrably untrue because the conservatorship does not give Jamie that power.

Were TMZ paid by Britney’s team to say this?

not Britney's team... Jamie's Team

• Like 1

Lynne can’t come out swinging yet. She needs proof. 

If she gets her hands on sealed documents about Britneys health and business. Then they can create a case to challenge Jamie and his lawyer team out of the c-ship. Give Britney’s more rights to speak out and the more fuss the family make the chances are those lawyers will back away to save face. Lou will probably be a scape goat too. They have set that up well. :jj:

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I don't believe it. Even TMZ said this:

"We're told Lynne read reports about Britney being held against her will and pumped with ***** she didn't want ... "

"According to our sources, Lynne, who is best friends with the wife of Louisiana's Governor, got the help of the Governor's family to find a lawyer ... it is unclear if the lawyer who is now representing Lynne was the one recommended. But, it looks like Lynne believes some of the stories she's read and is now angling for a voice in her daughter's treatment."

Which would explain why she got her own lawyer, and also reportedly didn't let Jamie or Team B know she was going to do this or file anything.

• Like 4