#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's great!! but weren't there more petitions of Britney, when she asked to change the conservator and in 2012 when she asked to shorten the conservatorship (after getting the X Factor deal)? 

The conservatorship was made permanent in October 2008 i think they just never planned to set her free, it was probably just promises to keep her going, the conservators never filed anything in court asking for a status of hearing or anything of that sort that would show they were ok with at least seeing if a doctor and the court would be ok to lift the cship

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Joey Orfino said:

My God, that was insufferable to watch. It sounded like a fan fiction and why does he have to do that annoying tongue noise all the time?.....

tenor.gif?itemid=10542277

Right lmfao just get to the mf point ******** I turned on notifications 4 THIS?? :badthoughts: 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

Notes
• He met a source close to Britney at a place in Hollywood:gloria:
• Free Britney is a publicity act and Britney is fine:gloria:
• Britney was actually sad for her father and chose to go to rehab:gloria:
• The hotel photos from Easter are from when she had got botox and fillers in and that's why she looked disheveled:gloria:
• The source shed away from any conservatorship talk:gloria:
• Domination is permanently cancelled, but a new residency called "Stronger Than Yesterday" is coming:gloria:

Don't waste your time watching the video, its cringey af:gloria:

And most importantly it happened on :well:

Resultado de imagen de sinko de mayo

• Like 4
2 hours ago, MikeSim said:

“There’s no battle between Jamie and Lynne,” a source close to the situation tells PEOPLE. “Lynne has always been filled in by Jamie and is now just making it official.” - people.com

So tmz is dramatizing the events? It makes sense that someone else would be added since Wallet retired.

Since when do they think the parents are peachy keen? Lynne dragged Jamie in her book, divorced him and there has been tea of alcoholism on Jamie's part as well as scary anger especially when he goes for a gun  to threaten fans.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

Notes
• He met a source close to Britney at a place in Hollywood:gloria:
• Free Britney is a publicity act and Britney is fine:gloria:
• Britney was actually sad for her father and chose to go to rehab:gloria:
• The hotel photos from Easter are from when she had got botox and fillers in and that's why she looked disheveled:gloria:
• The source shed away from any conservatorship talk:gloria:
• Domination is permanently cancelled, but a new residency called "Stronger Than Yesterday" is coming:gloria:

Don't waste your time watching the video, its cringey af:gloria:

And the first song Britney might do for the new residency is Stronger and she's going to come out in a straitjacket :gloria:

I think someone was playing w him :orangu:

• Like 9
19 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

Right lmfao just get to the mf point ******** I turned on notifications 4 THIS?? :badthoughts: 

Sis, i literally subscribed to him just to get a notification for this video and i didn't even get one and then i lost 14mn of my life watching someone being teasy about a fan fiction involving a random woman approching him because he had a Britney t-shirt on and revealing all of sudden that Britney had botox, *tongue noise* subscribe to my channel, *long pause until we subscribe*, *tongue noise*.....

tenor.gif

• Like 4