#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

God I have been of for a day and so much news :yesplease:

Lyne saving her daughter is going to be the key to freeing her it always has been. I think she has been scared/lied to about britneys health for years but because of this movement she’s finally found her chance and is taking it. 

Wallet is also another key to this puzzle he resigned for a reason and I totally believe the gram podcast in that he jumped ship because he didn’t want to lose his license because he knew how bad it was. He will not get of lightly and if this is all exposed in court his name is attached to everything so if they are all found guilty of exploiting Britney he can say goodbye to his career. :bedtime:

Larry will also IMO lose any credit as a manager  along with Lou and any other of her management that’s been involved. 

Jamie...well I think since he’s been her conservertor for the past 11years could maybe face some jail time ? 

• Like 5

I haven't gotten to read all last pages yet, so sorry if this has been answered, but since TMZ is Team B a.k.a. Jamie, why would they post sth about Lynne having gone against the conservatorship? Do they know it's going to be made public soon, so they wanna push their narrative first?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, smouthwick said:

I agree about TMZ.  Conservatorship usually WOULD give the conservator full power over health care, medical treatments, in addition to control over her assets and anything that involves a decision to make.   It's possible the probate court limited and restricted some of Jamie's plenary powers, leaving medical control out of the mix,  but I'd like to see the evidence of this before anybody claims it's true.  TMZ should know better than to post this if they haven't investigated and backed it up this statement with documents.  Chances are he's in control over her medical care and can make ALL decisions as to what treatments she'll  receive or this change would be seen in court documents. Maybe they are out there,maybe they're not.

He doesn’t have to control her medical decisions when he controls her CUSTODY OF HER MOST PRECIOUS CHILDREN. Literally says u don’t do this and you don’t see the boys.... done it’s a wrap 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Nels64 said:

Totally unrelated but if anyone was wondering fiacuzzi messaged me back on instagram confirming the red background pics were taken last week!

This is the room in Britney’s house where the shoot took place.

215013292_71_5.jpg215013292_72_5.jpg

• Like 6