#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, generation glory said:

How much longer is it gonna take for Lynne AND Jamie Lynn to end their relationship/friendship with Lou Taylor?? That’s my next question.

Lou wanted to ship JL off, away from her mother and the babies father, when she was pregnant....Why! Did they continue contact with this monster then? That has always rubbed me the wrong way.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Hamushka said:

We're told Lynne read reports about Britney being held against her will and pumped with ***** she didn't want ... both, by the way, demonstrably untrue because the conservatorship does not give Jamie that power.

Were TMZ paid by Britney’s team to say this?

i mean, if they (tmz) know for a fact that jamie can't do that, it's because jamie himself (or his team) told them directly... 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Do you guys think that Andrew Wallet anticipated this move?

I think something happened, something really bad and he knew he was risking his reputation by staying her co-conservator, and i think Lynn's reaction is about what happened .

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

also, the other day, I saw a Tweet from Sam saying that "he always thought Lynne was the good guy too but now he's having second thoughts".. can't find it anymore, maybe he conveniently deleted it after today's news.. :jlostare:

He deleted it. And he also deleted the "Her mother maybe her only chance" tweet.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

also, the other day, I saw a Tweet from Sam saying that "he always thought Lynne was the good guy too but now he's having second thoughts".. can't find it anymore, maybe he conveniently deleted it after today's news.. :jlostare:

Well she's changing.  She's being proactive.  She's allowed that.

• Like 3
  • I'm glad the news that Lynnes is investigating,I just hope it's not too late.
  • Lou M Taylor,Larry Rudolph,Robin,Andrew Wallet,James Spears tries to discredit her, but the only thing that is discredited are them with their movements,They are too obvious and they themselves are left in evidence.
  • Lynne's picture with her granddaughter  is old, but Think she's with Britney since yesterday or maybe earlier.What it means is that Sam A.is still  blatantly lying, yesterday posted a photo on Instagram ,making believe that he was with her, when Britney was with her mother just like on Valentine's Day, same as other days.
  • Like 8
10 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

He was absolutely aware of the possibility of **** going down. I believe the Britney’s Gram source - he thought he needed to quit ASAP or he’d be debarred. His recent and sizable raise couldn’t have been easy to part with.

if all comes out, he'll get debarred regardless cuz he was part of it even if he backed out earlier

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:
  • I'm glad the news that Lynnes is investigating,I just hope it's not too late.
  • Lou M Taylor,Larry Rudolph,Robin,Andrew Wallet,James Spears tries to discredit her, but the only thing that is discredited are them with their movements,They are too obvious and they themselves are left in evidence.
  • Lynne's picture with her granddaughter  is old, but Think she's with Britney since yesterday or maybe earlier.What it means is that Sam A.is still  blatantly lying, yesterday posted a photo on Instagram ,making believe that he was with her, when Britney was with her mother just like on Valentine's Day, same as other days.

Well when it comes to Sam he could be with both of them and having a swimming pool day, it's not like once it's Sam's day and once mum's. You know people hung out with their parents and partners. 

• Like 1