#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, MissMichele said:

Guys, I don't get it. :xfactorlook:

Apparently Lynne is with Britney since she got released from the facility. BUT she was at the baptizing of Ivey a few days later. (Ok, she can fly back and forth, no problem til that point)

Now all other reports keep saying Lynne is with Britney since that point on. 

Yesterday was her birthday and Jly wrote how much she misses Lynne (obviously meaning she ain't in Kentwood, right? Which would fit with the reports, that she is with Brit in LA), BUT NOW JLy posts a pic of Lynne with Ivey in a plane, so they are obviously traveling together (probably to LA). But when Lynne wasn't in Kentwood yesterday, how can she travel with JLy now?

Do y'all get my point? :ehidk:

Those pics on the plane is old sweetie 

6 minutes ago, MissMichele said:

Guys, I don't get it. :xfactorlook:

Apparently Lynne is with Britney since she got released from the facility. BUT she was at the baptizing of Ivey a few days later. (Ok, she can fly back and forth, no problem til that point)

Now all other reports keep saying Lynne is with Britney since that point on. 

Yesterday was her birthday and Jly wrote how much she misses Lynne (obviously meaning she ain't in Kentwood, right? Which would fit with the reports, that she is with Brit in LA), BUT NOW JLy posts a pic of Lynne with Ivey in a plane, so they are obviously traveling together (probably to LA). But when Lynne wasn't in Kentwood yesterday, how can she travel with JLy now?

Do y'all get my point? :ehidk:

it is confusing but I dont think it was ever said (by a "credible" source anyway) that Lynne's been staying with Britney at all times since she got released tho

Just now, NotBuyingIt said:

Britney hasn’t really spoken to anyone after being controlled. Her relationship with Lynne wasn’t great in 2007, and Jamie definitely pushed everyone away.

I just don't blame Jamie for keeping a secret :holduplisten: if Brit was doing the same.

Just now, This pu$$y biteback said:

Those pics on the plane is old sweetie 

That would clear things up hehe, I was also thinking that at first, but as JLy also had a post about traveling and plane emojis I thought it had to be new :well:.

How do you know tho? :receipts2: 

8 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Jamie is a master manipulator and probably a narc too. I doubt he is easily manipulated by others, they all feed off of having power over someone else. They were all in it for the money and the control. Abusive men rarely change their ways, especially not when they have easy access to control and power. 

I agree with the abusive men comment and they all feed off of having power over others. But I still think Jamie is a manipulative who can be manipulated by others. Britney is surrounded by disgusting people. She has a chance to get out of this arrangement. No idea what will happen on the 10th which is separate from Lynne’s filing. I just hope things change for the better.

39 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

If Lynn really filed something to the court i guess we should see soon an update on the LA court website .

Hope it is true and i hope she picked one real big *** lawyer to fight that.

Hopefully, the court will accept her request.

• Like 2
Just now, MissMichele said:

Still needs to be approved tho. :receipts2:

It will! i have zero doubt about this, can wait to see who is her lawyer, i'd go for Adam Streisand again if i was her, he is out of the shady circle i've been reading about 

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, generation glory said:

1 minute ago, generation glory said:

I agree with the abusive men comment and they all feed off of having power over others. But I still think Jamie is a manipulative who can be manipulated by others. Britney is surrounded by disgusting people. She has a chance to get out of this arrangement. No idea what will happen on the 10th which is separate from Lynne’s filing. I just hope things change for the better.

• Like 4