#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Lynne is going to have a hard time getting Jamie Lynn out of Lou's grips as well.  See, JL wanted to do country music and Lou has lots of ties in Nashville.  Lou even got it set up for JL to do Grand Ole Opry.  Nashville/LA connection is deep rooted. 

Lou ain't ****, Britney f**king legend Spears is her sister. Britney Spears can get her sister on ANYTHING. Jamie Lynn got her own show, All That, etc. because of who her sister is. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Lynne is going to have a hard time getting Jamie Lynn out of Lou's grips as well.  See, JL wanted to do country music and Lou has lots of ties in Nashville.  Lou even got it set up for JL to do Grand Ole Opry.  Nashville/LA connection is deep rooted. 

JL is a damn grown woman. If she wants to be brainwashed, then let her. 

Relaterad bild

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Lou ain't ****, Britney f**king legend Spears is her sister. Britney Spears can get her sister on ANYTHING. Jamie Lynn got her own show, All That, etc. because of who her sister is. 

I am not saying Lou has benefitted her, I am saying Lou has helped her navigate Nashville and is using that to win her over.  Yes, her last name gets her in but Lou is a gatekeeper, so to speak.  

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I am not saying Lou haa benefitted her, I am saying Lou has helped her navigate Nashville and is using that to win her over.  Yes, her last name gets her in but Lou is a gatekeeper, so to speak.  

Hopefully JL sees the light and actually defends her sister. I think with Lynne stepping in, JL will too. Loucifer is going down.

• Like 3
Just now, frederiickx said:

Hopefully JL sees the light and actually defends her sister. I think with Lynne stepping in, JL will too. Loucifer is going down.

Yes, if Britney gets her freedom the JL will too unless she has a huge contract but will be another legal battle.  LA uses ***** and *** to market and Nashville uses faux Christianity and "purity" to market.  Lol. Neither is better or less depraved than the other. 

• Like 3