#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, snakesayan said:

I f**king hate TMZ! f**king disgusting article! Still making Britney look mentally unstable.

I advise every Britney Fan not to go looking into the comments section on this, DO NOT. Simply. You'll read all sort of utter trash you simply don't need to deal with right now.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

I advise every Britney Fan not to go looking into the comments section on this, DO NOT. Simply. You'll read all sort of utter trash you simply don't need to deal with right now.

well i went directly to the comment section because of your comment so there you have it :whatitellu:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

lol, read the comments on the TMZ article.. apparently when the article first came out they had a picture of JLS instead of Lynne (they fixed it quickly).. yup, the article definitely wasn't paid for and the "writer" definitely knows what they're talking about.. way to be credible, TMZ.. :uknowit:

I saw it too lmao wish Id taken a print screen as I was going to. embarrassing

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

ok you go lynn... but why now tho ? it's been more than a decade since conservatorship... lynn was living under a rock this entire time so she wasn't aware or what ? i need answers :badthoughts: 

She’s not that bright base on how she writes her book.:quirkney:

• Love 1