#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

32 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

This is what would truly truly blow the entire thing wide open. Celebrity after celebrity would start supporting and they would all be done. I just wish she was brave enough to do something like that. She may lose her kids for a short period, but if she fights publicly, she's sure to get them back. 

That's probably why they control her every move and her every word . But i agree , just a sign from Britney herself about the cship and the movement however she can and they are done, a cship like this can not handle the spotlight

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, cerulean said:

you're within your right to think that but more so it just isn't a community that has thrived on tabloid culture and has done well to avoid it over the past decade. it isn't a fan site and didn't start it's life as one, it has never been a gossip blog and the majority of members aren't there to discuss to intricate details of musician's lives but rather what they deliver through their music, videos, touring, etc.

in that aspect I agree that people shouldn't be so pressed about popjustice or however that forum is called, or muumuse. If they don't wanna talk about it, so be it. 

That's why there are multiple options to discuss the topic. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

GIRL

Y'all how do people still come on here every day and not have a clue what's going on hahah

It's a court date for the c-ship that was added after #FreeBritney

oh cool lol sorry, i can't keep up! plus this thread is huuuuuuge...but that sounds great!!! great news! lol let's hope for the best

2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

That's probably why they cpntrol her every move and her every word . But i agree , just a sign from Britney herself about the cship and the movement however she can and they are done, a cship like this can not handle the spotlight

I'm still of the idea that she has certain access to her accounts. I think she does have the password and so, but people from her team must have it too, and that's how they upload things related to her career, and how they've deleted videos and pictures she's posted before. 

I don't think she would dare to upload any picture or video too revealing, but can you imagine if she liked some FreeBritney comment? Everyone would start a riot, riot :haha: 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

That is what i really hope, that this case, thiis situation will bring attention to the conservatorship law and situation, see debates and testimonials . I don't know if you've seen it but here is a trailer an investigate documentary .

Yes I'm familiar with this case.  Julie, the daughter approached me right after this happened, on my facebook page, scared to death about saying anything.,I thought she should come out but I didn't push.  Other people did and that frightened her.    I didn't hear from her again.  About a year later, she transformed and gained courage and traction with organizations behind her.  She did an AMAZING job and is a remarkably brave woman.  At the same time, in Nevada, where this case took place, Darcy Spears (a newscaster )  and Steve Miller, (a journalist exposing outrageous cases like these) had been working to bring a network of exploiters down for years.  The timing was just right for this to blow because April Parks had been the subject of interest to Darcey and Steve for years.  (The biggest players behind the ones who've been prosecuted have yet to go down.  The Belche case is also described in the New Yorker Article 'How the Elderly Lose Their rights"  Youv'e probably read it. The movie has been completed and it's now available in full.

• Like 3