#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

13 hours ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

On another note my free Britney shirt came yesterday :clap: I’m wearing it everywhere 

Also, we always thirst about male Britney fans but can we also talk about how the entire female Britney Army is gorgeous too :tiffsniffle::tiffsniffle::tiffsniffle:

My bisexual *** is shaking right now :hideous::hideous::hideous:

• Like 6
2 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

GET READY FOR A CRAZY WEEK YALL!! May 10th is right around the corner. I’m sure Team B will be putting in overtime meaning IG posts, paid tabloid articles, and staged outtings. Hopefully more people speak out on #FreeBritney. This Miley moment was huge! All I know is that it’s about to get messy. Stay strong army... don’t be fooled by what damage control is put out there by Loucifer. We’re making major progress! I have a really good feeling about all of this  :pumped:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5ccff64b7a6a67636f

:snarky:

• Like 9
2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Y’all keep saying she “slayed” the M&M Tour, but that was like the first 2 shows (5 songs and terrible backup dancers) and she was trying to prove a point that she could tour “on her own” (lol irl).

In Miami everyone said she seemed drunk, but they let it pass because they were hardcore fans - it wasn’t the VMA stage where public opinion steps in .... which we’d soon find out. :mcorangu:

I didn’t say she “slayed” the M&M tour. Merely pointed out that she had fluid movements at that time. Hell, even on the the Circus starring Walkney tour, she was still fluid. 

Tbh, she still had great moments throughout POM proving, to me at least, that Britney can still slay when she wants to (BBMA16 was a solid performance and better than most of the current pop girls) and a lot of us judge way too hard. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Circuit said:

Just a question: why do we think she’s going to get out of the conservatorship? I highly doubt it, unfortunately.

All hell will break loose if she doesn’t.

All hell is breaking loose right now with us having no information.

If she really needs the c-ship, I’m just scared that we’re going too far. That she will feel the need to tell us her diagnosis.... I think that’s detrimental if she wants her private **** to remain private. IDK!

Her team is smarter than this. I know she’s getting out. There is no way they think they can breeze past this lmao.

52 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Circus was a perfect era though.

We still need to keep in mind that the c-ship was needed and served its purpose.

But 10 years later, I’m glad we’re asking questions.

Yes, the Circus era was perfect, however, I think its main purpose was to get rid of Brit's Blackout era image quickly. I also don't think she was ready for another comeback yet.

I don't really think the conservatorship was needed - maybe just some long time out of the spotlight and some sort of therapy / counselling. Still though, even IF the conservatorship was necessary, it was meant to be temporary and supposed to end after The Circus Starring: Britney Spears, yes? It was meant to end after the tour, I think.

But I'm also glad that we're noticing flaws in it and starting to ask questions.

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I didn’t say she “slayed” the M&M tour. Merely pointed out that she had fluid movements at that time. Hell, even on the the Circus starring Walkney tour, she was still fluid. 

Tbh, she still had great moments throughout POM proving, to me at least, that Britney can still slay when she wants to (BBMA16 was a solid performance and better than most of the current pop girls) and a lot of us judge way too hard. 

I agree :mhm:

BBMA16 was better than any pop girl minus Beyoncé. That’s the only thing I kinda disagree with lol :byetina:

4 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Yes, the Circus era was perfect, however, I think its main purpose was to get rid of Brit's Blackout era image quickly. I also don't think she was ready for another comeback yet.

I don't really think the conservatorship was needed - maybe just some long time out of the spotlight and some sort of therapy / counselling. Still though, even IF the conservatorship was necessary, it was meant to be temporary and supposed to end after The Circus Starring: Britney Spears, yes? It was meant to end after the tour, I think.

But I'm also glad that we're noticing flaws in it and starting to ask questions.

I think it was 1000% percent necessary after she held her kids hostage and got 5150’d. And I think her family and old coworkers coming back made a huge impact AT FIRST. But again, it’s a decade later and now it seems odd.... so I see why people are frazzled.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Do you guys believe these things?

Sometimes it is frighteningly accurate but most folks doing it are leeches. :well: And it is considered a heavy sin to use clairvoyants, wonder why if simple stupidity and naivety isn't treated as such. :ponderney:

I love this girl glasses :receipts2:

9 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I've never seen this one. I'm shocked right now.

Weren't in those card burning towers of trade center way before 9/11 ? :awkblink:

13 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I think it was 1000% percent necessary after she held her kids hostage and got 5150’d. And I think her family and old coworkers coming back made a huge impact AT FIRST. But again, it’s a decade later and now it seems odd.... so I see why people are frazzled.

Spoiler

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania michael jackson balkony

I honestly don't believe it was about children's safety, but it was excuse easy to pull.

There really was something not right with Britney herself.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, falka said:
  Hide contents

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania michael jackson balkony

I honestly don't believe it was about children safety, but it was excuse easy to pull.

There really was something not right with Brittany herself.

I don’t know if you’re mocking me or agreeing but yeah something was completely off and I think they had good intentions at first. The question is do they have good intentions now? That’s my whole thing.

14 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

I've tried to avoid Exhale the last days, to step back and look at the situation outside of the bubble that this forum can get , and I have to say that I have a different interpretation from the last two Instagram posts than most of the fans in here and on instagram.

tumblr_pqyrzhsEnT1smsyrzo2_1280.jpg

First of all I am convinced the photoshoot was her idea. We know she loves Janet Jackson, and simple photoshoots, and I think it's her way to say :

"I'm working on taking back the CONTROL of my life. I am strong and confident, I look into your eyes, but I'm not going to smile though because my situation right now is serious". This how I understand it.

I also think that she HATES the fact that people are thinking she's crazy, too fragile, or weak. To me it looks like she wants to show that she's fine and strong. And she seems focused, not unhappy, to me. :heresthetea:

And... I must say that I was very disappointed by the comments of her fans on instagram only focusing on her hair and make up :nochillbrit:... We're talking about the freedom of a woman... and I think her fans should let her be free to do whatever the **** she wants with her hair, her outfits, and her make-up. This is her body, her image. It doesn't belong to anybody else but her.

Somehow even her fans want to control her :embarrassney: Don't treat her like a f**king barbie doll :squintney:.  I understand more and more her breakdown and the shaving. 

Anyway, and the second post :

tumblr_pr0603r2Vv1w48wlho3_400.gif

To me it doesn't look forced either.. I think it was also her idea, to show that she's strong, she's working hard, she's searching peace in her body and mind. She wants to show that it's not 2007 again.

And I really believe that she's confident with what's going to happen with the conservatorship.

I want to believe that we did and we're doing is really helping her case, and of course right now nobody is allowed to really speak about it openly, but I think things will change after May 10th. ;)

#FREEBRITNEY

See, the idea that YOU and this movement started something is hilarious to me. If she gets out - it’s because it was planned. Not because of you. Sorry to burst your bubble.

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I don’t know if you’re mocking me or agreeing but yeah something was completely off and I think they had good intentions at first. The question is do they have good intentions now? That’s my whole thing.

I'm just thinking about other cases with children in obvious danger and how different it was treated.

• Like 1
Just now, falka said:

I just thinking about other cases with children in obvious danger and how different it was treated.

We’re all worried. If Britney’s team is smart - that means she’s getting out. If they think they can carry on as usual they’re in danger, to say the least. :demi: