#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

My comment is still there, I only #freedom though not #freebritney. I like that you all are very optimistic thinking she’s trying to communicate with us by dropping hints towards Janet’s Control album, but I agree with @f**knfurter, she seems devoid of emotion. I don’t feel any kind of communication being channeled towards us at all :decisions:

• Like 7

I’m sure Team Britney is gonna pretend to give her “control” and show to the GP how they really are nice people letting her do what she wants in front of the camera but once the cameras are off, they scrap everything and go with their way like they always do. Plus we’ll get another brightly lit album cover from the ever popular Randee 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Very business woman. I think she’s getting out of the conservatorship. I think it’s been the plan all along. :akii:

Yall are going to look insane when that happens :mariahstare:

I’d rather be wrong than right about this entire situation. Your point is stupid. 

:mariahstare:

• Like 9
1 minute ago, justphil said:

Anyone know what year the song is from?
I think I've heard it in 2016?
Maybe it really is an old post..

4 minutes ago, Fudgeney said:

#savebritney doesnt work either

They might ban users who post "#freebritney" from ever posting again+deleting the comments?
Never knew IG has that type of function if true..

• Like 2