#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 4/30/2019 at 8:24 PM, Caroline77 said:

I can't with y'all acting like she never drives :girlwhat: She was seen driving a lot, especially in 2013 like every candids we had she was driving. 

It's not that she's not allowed to drive, I think the rule is that she can't drive without supervision / a bodyguard with her. :yaknow:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

To be honest, it tells me she's just as much the self-centred, stuck-up, perpetually black sheep/victim-complex little brat I always thought she was. I'm glad I never bothered with her career. Practice what you preach darling: how about you empathize with all the fans who have been lied to, manipulated, and outright cheated over the years? 

Sounds interesting... Could you maybe tell me what she did / what happened? I know nothing about this since I don't follow her.

1 hour ago, Joey Orfino said:

New US Weekly article:

"Britney Spears ‘Doesn’t Live in Fear of Repeating’ Her Past Breakdown"

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudXNtYWdhemluZS5jb20vd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTkvMDQvVVcxOTE5LVVzLVdlZWtseS1Db3Zlci1Ccml0bmV5LVNwZWFycy0yLmpwZw

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-doesnt-live-in-fear-of-repeating-past-breakdown/

So i guess Britney's team is also working with US Weekly now :whatitellu:

At least they should change the language a bit, each article has the same verbiage. Especially TMZ and People. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Joey Orfino said:

New US Weekly article:

"Britney Spears ‘Doesn’t Live in Fear of Repeating’ Her Past Breakdown"

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudXNtYWdhemluZS5jb20vd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTkvMDQvVVcxOTE5LVVzLVdlZWtseS1Db3Zlci1Ccml0bmV5LVNwZWFycy0yLmpwZw

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-doesnt-live-in-fear-of-repeating-past-breakdown/

So i guess Britney's team is also working with US Weekly now :whatitellu:

People and TMZ both used the word "efficacy" obviously they are lazy and just copy and paste from the press release. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

To be honest, it tells me she's just as much the self-centered, stuck-up, perpetually black sheep/victim-complex little brat I always thought she was. I'm glad I never bothered with her career. Practice what you preach darling: how about you empathize with all the fans who have been lied to, manipulated, and outright cheated over the years? 

True, but to be entirely fair, she wouldn't be behaving like such a brat if the rabid fans had shut the **** up and stopped sending her death threats. :ririshade2:

I'm still indifferent to JL. These posts change nothing.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

Funny how all these blind items come out after the stuff that happened days ago.

Not all of them though.. and I'm not even a fan of those items. Remember the one saying that the A lister singer (brit) was rebelling by not taking her meds??  That was months ago. 

• Like 1

This is actually old and was published yesterday. And yes, anyone could have written it, and it only confirmed what we already highly suspected, anyway.

But its true that CDAN (I'm not speaking about the other blind gossip sites; I only pay attention to CDAN) was mentioning Britney being off her meds long before the podcast came out. 

However, this was what Britney's Truth on Twitter was warning us about, before they suddenly "mysteriously" vanished.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

To be honest, it tells me she's just as much the self-centered, stuck-up, perpetually black sheep/victim-complex little brat I always thought she was. I'm glad I never bothered with her career. Practice what you preach darling: how about you empathize with all the fans who have been lied to, manipulated, and outright cheated over the years? 

33 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

True, but to be entirely fair, she wouldn't be behaving like such a brat if the rabid fans had shut the **** up and stopped sending her death threats. :ririshade2:

I'm still indifferent to JL. These posts change nothing.

I don't think her sister deserves death threats at all but Larry deserves vitriol 100%

Beyonce's father built Beyonce's career but she fired him at some point.  Larry 'helping' land Britney a solo career and perfumes (even though he has been an utter failure outside of Britney and can only be seen as a 'good' manage forr Vegas acts pitbull, Aerosmith etc...) doesn't mean he doesn't deserve intense vitriol for a lot of the price of fame for Britney.

Larry should be inundated with vitriol indefinitely.  He was only brought back because of her trailer trash father.

But something remains unclear.

That first trip to the hospital I remember distinctly on tv. But the second one is the one a month later I don't remember as clear but that was the one that triggered the conservatorship. 

Was the second one a planned bid to take control over everything????

• Like 1