#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Goku said:

Jamie Lynne is such a cutie for promoting Lou's clients :yelping:

Honestly it's creepy, like she must have some sort of antisocial personnality disorder, it's like she knit a web of lies and manipulation and now all of her clients are stuck in it.(Lou of course)

• Like 6

The PR team leaked what was obviously misinformation to the big online tabloid. They are fully on board with publishing it though because they are not on the side of the permanent A list "singer." They like making it look like she is doing something illegal or questionable even if she isn't. It gets clicks and it helps those who can help them

Thought they are referring to her driving on the phone, which is obvious bullshit.

We  have misinformation war sisters.

• Like 7

I wanted to buy the original Fantasy perfume but I was taken aback by the reviews! Apparently, the perfume was completely reformulated and it does NOT resemble any ingredient of the former perfume that Britney approved.:trash:

Also, Curious came with a thread of charms initially. Now, the charms are gone, the bottle is made of low quality material and the smell is totally synthetic and off putting. Besides, the liquid looks like piss apparently. :trash:

What is YOUR experience with B’s perfumes? Do you think that the team stopped paying attention to the quality Britney had in mind for her perfumes and are now TRICKING fans into buying old comfort scents that now smell completely different? 

I will not be buying Britney perfumes anytime soon. In comparison to Paris Hilton’s, B’s seem like they are on the market just for a bit of extra profit for the C-ship machine to work. Not to mention the Island Fantasy, Rainbow Fantasy, Crap Fantasy whatever spin-offs they come up with. Britney is literally photoshoped onto tropical backgrounds. Ew.:trash:

• Like 6

Her team has little to do with the making of the perfumes. That’s down to Elizabeth Arden/Revlon. When revlon bought Elizabeth Arden their quality went down. Britney’s perfumes aren’t high end. They’re drugstore perfumes. 

• Like 6

Hi, I'm a creator of a Brinty Joan Show on YouTube, as some of you may know and even like my last video about #freeBritney. :yesokay:

I'm really happy that this mini-comeback has such a nice feedback! Thank you <3

I know that many of you want me to do new episodes. I'm considering to do so, though it's not easy to just sit down and make them. It takes a lot of time, worrying, writing, graphics editing... The writing part is the worst for me tbh, I'm not an expert on pop culture of 2010s except just being a massive Britney stan. I may not suck at this, but I still need a little help. So if you're full of ideas and like/love Brinty Spreas, Nekci Menij... let me know!  :kisses2all:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

Her team has little to do with the making of the perfumes. That’s down to Elizabeth Arden/Revlon. When revlon bought Elizabeth Arden their quality went down. Britney’s perfumes aren’t high end. They’re drugstore perfumes. 

Yeah, basically Britney's line is like Elizabeth Taylor's line, both of Revlon. (Although they both started out high-end).

1 hour ago, femmefataledoll said:

They changed the formula long before the c-ship. Pretty sure it was because it was so successful they made the bottles cheaper (no studs) to make more money and products :brit2016:

But to be honest, people smelling it for the first time say it smells exactly like the original.

• Like 2