#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Not sure if making a new thread, but we should really start some sort of campaign, no more streams on Spotify/YouTube, start ripping the albums and stop giving them money. I'm sure this has been said before, but we need to make it happen. A HUGE drop of streams, this should make more noise. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

To be fair, they also ignored Lynne's support, Jansen's support, and Fe's support. For a lot of us, that was all we needed to know something was wrong. The people still fighting it are clearly happy with her being controlled and confined in this prison, and are part of the problem. (Isn't it funny that we get to turn that one around on them now? We're doing the harm? No, doll. Y'all are.)

There’s legit so much in this thread can someone be kind enough to tell me what Fe said please :kiss:

• Like 3
Just now, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

There’s legit so much in this thread can someone be kind enough to tell me what Fe said please :kiss:

To the post Lynne posted (the one about God's warriors on their knees and the battle just beginning), she wrote "LOUD AMEN" on it on the Facebook version. Then she liked a FreeBritney comment-- she quickly removed the like, but we caught it in time. And, IF HE'S TO BE BELIEVED, the dude who has lunch with her often made it clear that she's on our side, and that supposedly even Britney is aware of the movement and that its helping things.

Even if the last can be stricken off the record (which, I mean, he has lunch with Felicia often), the other two cannot.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

I don't even think they hate her. They just use her for money, people do whatever they can to get more and more. 

don't they suffocate with money already? tbh I was a little naive and thought her father was not doing it for money because he doesn't seem to live a lavish lifestyle but who even knows now

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

To the post Lynne posted (the one about God's warriors on their knees and the battle just beginning), she wrote "LOUD AMEN" on it on the Facebook version. Then she liked a FreeBritney comment-- she quickly removed the like, but we caught it in time. And, IF HE'S TO BE BELIEVED, the dude who has lunch with her often made it clear that she's on our side, and that supposedly even Britney is aware of the movement and that its helping things.

Even if the last can be stricken off the record (which, I mean, he has lunch with Felicia often), the other two cannot.

I always knew Fe was such a gem she was a genuine good person inside and out :crying2::crying2::crying2:

I just hope Britney knows we all care for her and are willing to have her back!! I think we all knew this was going on from when she came back in 2008. 2011 was the biggest indication of how unhappy she was but to see it all come to the surface is heartbreaking. I’m glad it’s coming out now as it’s been a long time coming for sure

• Like 7

have you seen the lotfai tweets?

https://imgur.com/dyhDlK9

I've been directing @britneyspears
In London few years ago. I remember what I felt at that moment: sadness, compassion and the terrible wish to extract her from her handlers. This shooting has been an emotional mess for me. #FreeBritney 1/4

I had to tell an already controlled human being what to do, she was so fragile. Both alone on the green screen, each one of our moves were analyzed by her handlers. I still remember my heart broke when she tried to whisper something to me and suddenly... #FreeBritney 2/4

Her bodyguard appeared just in front of us: "Is there a problem?". Britney answered with a 'timid' voice "No, we're ok" looking at her feet. She was over the top stressed, nervously pinching her fingers. I can't stop thinking that she wanted to tell me something. #FreeBritney 3/4

he only thing I wished at that moment was to extract her from there... In vain. All my prayers go to you Britney, I've been helpless and I'm deeply sorry ?. #FreeBritney 4/4

• Like 4