#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

55 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

Do y’all think her dad will relapse on alcohol if the conservatorship ends and his payments end as well?

It's amazing how he cleaned up his act, like that conservatorship gave him new self respect:ehidk:, but that's not good reason to keep that c-s thing around still. :deadbanana: I don't know all the reasons.

(hearing ISBE rn in my mind)

• Like 2
3 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

Why? America, explain

All this does is prove the businesses registered address is the same. That isn’t illegal and is actually expected for an accountant.

It’s a church we know is run by her husband. A church is still a business unfortunately. 

These all fall under companies that she does the tax for and she is an accountant? This happens everywhere.

also I mentioned before companies like to file in TN because they have much lower taxes than other states. 

Accountants and tax assistants usually register businesses under their office address because they are the ones that do the filing.

Don’t get me wrong, I dislike her but there’s nothing illegal about this.

• Content Curators

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

Nobody knows who you are so I don’t give a ****. :brityawning:

Every time she’s done the cage thing we’ve all discussed these hidden meanings. When that “Make Me” video clip leaked in 2016 we discussed it. Why are you pretending she’s never had a cage obsession?

David telling us she wanted a cage (the best scene in that trash video), that she had trophies in her bedroom (because she was a boss *** ***** from birth), and that she wanted to die at the end of the Everytime video (which we already knew about).

The tea is so stale! Plus he threw major shade at HER (not her team) during her breakdown. But carry on, girl. Fight the good fight.  :ririshade1:

literally, everyone wants u off this site lmfao u really are obnoxious

• Like 4
5 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

The point is that we don't know if she really needs it! I don't know and you don't know it! You just say "but she can do a world tour, she can do everything"... WTF? First of all she clearly isn't the same person on stage and she was on tour for months but the rest of her life? WE DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY!

Remember the bad reviews of her M&Gs? When Britney was unconfortable with a fan, she didn't even say a word, she watch Larry or her dad so they can say "it's over" to the fan, she doesn't even speak sometimes but she knows that her team will do what she wants.

And again maybe she's really trying to get out of the c-ship but she NEVER talked it with us or with the media, that's her OWN battle, do you realize that there are people commenting "your father has to die"/"you are the worst, you have to go to jail"/"you and ur daughter are *****" under Britney's sister insta? When Britney always said that she loves her and that she is a part of her... You, or at least some fans, are trying to put Britney against ALL her family when, AGAIN, we don't know ALL THE STORY!

Paparazzi even asked if she had a message to her fans and she said NO! 

'I don't know, you dont know, we don't know......."

***** please. There's a lot of information here, you can use your brain and do the math or just leave.

Resultado de imagem para tati choices

• Like 4