Puppy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:
10 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You folks are still running with this ticket sales thing

Britney never had to rely on nostalgia 

Wow Cappy, your post have been rather angry lately, is something bothering you? :jlostare:

That's neutral and an opinion, nothing angry in it :yaknow:

:snooptoya: Is something bothering U?

For her to not even acknowledge it after she gets out. Just watch. Her team isn’t going to embrace anything, they’re gonna spend another ten years thinking they’re tricking the GP that Britney is healthy. They’re almost as delusional as some of us here! 

18 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

We’ve been saying that they shouldn’t hide her mental illness and embrace it and that the GP would easily sympathize with her and look what they are doing now. 

I mean she is a product that we buy, so I am sure they always listen to us in a way. However, they aren't the best at it that is for sure. 

I don't think this has anything to do with us, rather that the social stigma with mental health issues is not what it used to be. I mean everyone seems to be allowed to talk about it. People want someone they can relate to in that way now, so it makes sense that now that are not trying to hide it. If it is even real to begin with. I did notice that she had been off for a while, I think we all did.

I am not saying that Britney is different from any other adult that suffers from anxiety etc, and that she doesnt need help. I just think the timing of all of this is off, and very strange. 

They also need a new angle with her, that is very clear. Something to help pull attention back to her, and talking about her mental health issues is great. I hope she does some interviews and instead of barely mentioning it, full on discusses it! 

1 hour ago, Derrick said:

For her to not even acknowledge it after she gets out. Just watch. Her team isn’t going to embrace anything, they’re gonna spend another ten years thinking they’re tricking the GP that Britney is healthy. They’re almost as delusional as some of us here! 

This is Britney personal business and she does not owe it to anyone 

8 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

This is Britney personal business and she does not owe it to anyone 

No **** Cappy. :well:

I was responding the to OP about how her team is finally “listening” to us about being open with her mental state. This has nothing to do with it being who’s business other than Britney’s. 

Archived