Is team B finally listening to us?

Puppy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I don't think they care much about our opinion

I think they just couldn't hide it anymore. 

I figured but you know they would do anything for a dollar so if they can spin something that would help get the GP to be interested in her again, I’m sure they would do that. I mean they keep making her do collabs thinking it’ll introduce her to younger generation 

Just like announcing the hiatus was convenient since ticket sales were down so they knew they couldn’t ride on the nostalgia act anymore.

IMO they are still doing the same. I think they just admitted it because TMZ got wind of the news, and they say the reason she went to that mental health centre is just her being "distraught over her father's health", and probably she is, but come on. I think it's obvious there's more to it than that, but they still act as if she had no problems since 2008...

2 hours ago, daniel_essr said:

IMO they are still doing the same. I think they just admitted it because TMZ got wind of the news, and they say the reason she went to that mental health centre is just her being "distraught over her father's health", and probably she is, but come on. I think it's obvious there's more to it than that, but they still act as if she had no problems since 2008...

The way I see it, it’s like a mix of many things, including her dad’s health, that made her feel like she just needed to face some her fears and anxiety and take time out for herself.

But I do understand why they are making it all about Jamie’s health. Last time she just had enough and needed support and help, the world very wrongfully called her crazy. And to this day, the “crazy” image has kind of like stuck. And it’s sad cuz she’s just like the rest of us. Sometimes it all just becomes too much and you need to take time out for yourself or seek help.

So I would assume they made sure people would show her more support and respect this time by saying it was about her dad’s health. But she’s receiving so much support and so many nice things are being said about her and how strong she is. It’s the beginning of a different era for her. I feel like she’s facing things heads on and we’ll see how it goes but I feel like after this she might get out of the C-ship. Like it could be a condition for her to just resume her life on her own by proving in ‘therapy’ that she’s very capable to. I don’t know why but I feel like she might open up about it all from now on. The next events will be important moments for her but personal life wise.

I’m high sorry! :bedtime:;)

I doubt they care about our opinion that much. But mental issues aren’t always something you can hide. Maybe they figured she would just continue to seem odd and quirky and have tics and people would continue to speculate what was wrong. It’s also a different time and ppl show more support for those types of things. So maybe they just wanted to get the story out instead of making it go away because the times have changed a lot. I think one of her biggest career mistakes is her team trying to rebuild her brand by acting like nothing was wrong when she was such a different person after her breakdown. Yeah they didn’t need to give specifics, but they should have acknowledged just how much that time period changed her. Doing one documentary with MTV was not nearly enough.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

I don't think they care much about our opinion

I think they just couldn't hide it anymore. 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I figured but you know they would do anything for a dollar so if they can spin something that would help get the GP to be interested in her again, I’m sure they would do that. I mean they keep making her do collabs thinking it’ll introduce her to younger generation 

Just like announcing the hiatus was convenient since ticket sales were down so they knew they couldn’t ride on the nostalgia act anymore.

Her real 'hiatus' should have been after Circus,  but I-like others- contended that she take a break after the first residency.  I wasn't one of the people that supported last years tour.  But even with that tour, she did not need to announce another residency that quick.

A real years+long break would allow anticipation what she could add to the show.  Whether its new choreography, pre-recorded vocals, live singing etc...

It's not even just nostalgia, her current performing skills just wasn't going to allow for audiences to come that quick.

Come back after a break and be passionate about your craft again.  If that break encompasses finding finding that passion to be a performer, then all the better.

It's easily understandable that she hates the media/industry but audiences can't also reasonably come back for another similar residency so soon.

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Her real 'hiatus' should have been after Circus,  but I-like others- contended that she take a break after the first residency.  I wasn't one of the people that supported last years tour.  But even with that tour, she did not need to announce another residency that quick.

A real years+long break would allow anticipation what she could add to the show.  Whether its new choreography, pre-recorded vocals, live singing etc...

It's not even just nostalgia, her current performing skills just wasn't going to allow for audiences to come that quick.

Come back after a break and be passionate about your craft again.  If that break encompasses finding finding that passion to be a performer, then all the better.

It's easily understandable that she hates the media/industry but audiences can't also reasonably come back for another similar residency so soon.

You’re right but Team Britney thought since the circus era was successful that they can keep pushing her to continue like Larry assuming it’s gonna be back in the old days again but even back in the old days it’s the same pattern where she is starting to feel burnt out yet they keep pushing on until onyx happened and she had enough. 

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

You folks are still running with this ticket sales thing

Britney never had to rely on nostalgia 

If Britney and her choose to talk openly about her mental health, it'll be done when she wont be ridiculed or reminded of 2007. If its an E! Article (as much as they have been supportive and nice), it will never be about where she is now, only about 2007. 

Her and her team have spent too long trying to rebuild her image in the eyes of the public for it to be a tabloid headline before its something they can control.

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You folks are still running with this ticket sales thing

Britney never had to rely on nostalgia 

Wow Cappy, your post have been rather angry lately, is something bothering you? :jlostare:

Archived